• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For Sale or Trade - Amazing Fantasy 15 cgc 7.0 OW No chipping

5 posts in this topic

Hey boardies. Just reposting my grail for sale with the all the pictures right near the top, so you can get a close up look (my scanner somehow doesn't give great images).

I acquired mine from the buyer who bought the book from Heritage a few years back. It has the front cover top right corner knick and crease, which was really the only thing that brought this book down from a higher grade. The spine is tight, corners sharp, colors bright and presents just puhhhrty!! Book has no marvel chipping.

I am willing to part ways with the book for $52,000 or best offer. I am willing to take time payments, always depends on circumstances though.

I am also will to consider trades for other key books. I might be more enamored with a deal that included an AF15 in cgc 6.5 or 6.0, saving me having to find another copy later. So funny, but I really don't want to sell this at the same time i'm thinking to sell it.

:rulez: no probies, HOS, or Anyonepromotingdouchebaggery

Thanks my friends, Joey