• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Will cgc be closed

9 posts in this topic

From what I understand... They have been working around the clock and even on weekends to play catch-up.

If they take Labor Day off, let them enjoy it with families and loved ones. There are more important things than comics.

(BTW if any of them happen to read this, there is a Batman 47 in your possession that looks beautiful and definitely deserves the benefit of the doubt on the grading tier.)

<3 CGC

From what I understand... They have been working around the clock and even on weekends to play catch-up.

If they take Labor Day off, let them enjoy it with families and loved ones. There are more important things than comics.

(BTW if any of them happen to read this, there is a Batman 47 in your possession that looks beautiful and definitely deserves the benefit of the doubt on the grading tier.)

<3 CGC

What more important things than comics!!

Drop his grades!!

Yikes! If CGC graders are working "around the clock and even on weekends," doesn't that lend itself to shoddy haphazzard grading? :o

I agree they need to have a day off like everyone.

There are more important things than comics? Really? lol

Yikes! If CGC graders are working "around the clock and even on weekends," doesn't that lend itself to shoddy haphazzard grading? :o

I agree they need to have a day off like everyone.

There are more important things than comics? Really? lol

(thumbs u

(thumbs u

Waz up, Joey!?! :D I saw you tried to win my Avengers 110 on eBay the other weekend.

I may contact you about some "dry cleaning" of some back covers of some of my "keys." I have no idea if you do that, but many here swear by your services. ;)