• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Man of Steel (5th print), Elephantmen #18 J Scott Rare Variantand more to be add

5 posts in this topic

I am going to try and offer these up to boardies before moving them over to feebay so I hope someone on the boards are interested in these and this will not be all will be adding more books as time allows this week. All books appear to be in VF-Nm condition (images are for people to see and grade the books for themselves) Shipping would be $3.50 media mail in US, $5.45 priority mail in United States and if you would like item insured that would be additional $1.50. Outside of the US please email me for quotes. As always the first takeit.gif wins the item.

Supeman: Man of Steel #18 (Super Rare 5th print)- $50.00

last two sold copies ranged from $51.00-$60.00

MOS18-5.gif

Elephantmen #13 J Scott Campbell Rare Variant Cover $50.00- SOLD

average sale price for the three copies that sold on ebay is at $60.00

Elephantman18.gif

Still for sale is the Superman: Man of Steel #18 (5th print) If doesn't sale by Saturday it will be sent over to feebay. Also will be trying to add stuff just there is no time in the day it seems to get everything done.

X-O ManoWar #68 (Scarce last issue) - $45.00

XO68.gif