• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

vintage star wars for trade for silver spideys pics added

23 posts in this topic

i have a super sweet carded 20 back death star droid(w free boba fett offer)easily a c-9+,and a carded POTF imperial dignitary c-9syb for trade.i am looking for some silver age spidey stuff.just shoot me offers,i will take 1 or 2 nice items or a bunch of lower grade stuff,either way is fine with me!

160888127weeSnm_ph.jpg

160888235weqlUJ_ph.jpg

160888249mwaSHY_ph.jpg

160888372FrPAUN_ph.jpg

How's the market for S.W. figures currently? I haven't been collecting in over 5 years, but have an almost full collection (missing a few of the POTF figures) ranging between C8.5-9.5. Really curious to see how the terrible movies have impacted collecting.

Brian

Have any Hulk books? confused-smiley-013.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif The guy has balls that for sure. Stiffs a forum member but will still do drive-by "buy my stuff" posts..... 893naughty-thumb.gif

Jim

Well he IS a SilverageJedi.... confused-smiley-013.gif

i have obviously missed something...i am sure someone will be happy to fill me in.i did sell 3 lots of hulk books on ebay and they were sent out.
Go to the Comics General and look for a thread with your na ein started by Beyonder

Okay, it was me!!!!! acclaim.gif

I am the shill known as silveragejedi? who mocked, ridiculed and requested, multiple times, that various board members KMA. Please accept my humble apologies for 'trailer parking' your personality.

So, how was IHOP?