• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cap #29 Restored CGC 1.5 $243-price drop

12 posts in this topic

One book, price includes shipping (US only)

$243, $215 what I paid. Unfortunatly restoration was not detected when it was purchased.

Sorry, but I can not discount it, as I can return it for this amount. The original seller has asked me to list it, if it does not sell I will return it for this amount. No clue what these books go for, so we shall see. Label reads Slight (A) small amount of color touch,piece added to cover,small amount of glue on cover (cover detached)

Thanks

Scan71.jpg

Scan70.jpg

Scan72.jpg

That was my old copy... :)

Maybe someday it'll come back my way!

I'm really surprised CGC graded it as restored. If I remember correctly, what they list as color touch and glue was focused around the large piece missing from the FC. To me it looked like a piece that was added at some time was removed.

Thanks guys! Yeah, this was too good a deal to pass on. And something I've learned in my GA collecting experience -- limited as it is -- is that a little bit of resto is pretty normal and not something to be scared of . I've been waiting for a nice Timely Cap to add to the collection as well, so I'm glad to pick this one up!