• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How much is this worth?

29 posts in this topic

NO, this COMIC (somebody just got a steal on one of the minor KEYS at $400) was not a Hammer book. Lighten up.

Oh... whew! To be honest, I thought it was just a coincidence... but I didn't want Ham to punch me in the neck or anything for not getting all riled up about it. You know how it is. blush.gif

Mr. Anti-Comic-Keys with every breath you take (yes, I've SEEN your emails to others about "my joining the darkside"...what world do YOU and your Magneto live in?)
Take a few moments to sing and reflect upon that Billy Joel song, the one that goes "Oh - no - I don't - know - why I - go - to ex-tremes." I've said it repeatedly--I don't hate you, I hate the possibility of your actions. I'm not against you "with every breath I take." I tried personal e-mails, I tried forum posts, I even tried an entire thread to get you to post some kind of even minimally verifiable evidence that you aren't Dupcak and that you aren't selling primarily trimmed and color touched comics on E-Bay. Far as I can tell, all the rumors about you started when you called a national dealer representing yourself as Koos, but you mistakenly talked to someone who used to know Dupcak and recognized his voice. That started the urban myth, and it spread like crazy from there to dozens of national dealers and hundreds of collectors. I was person #243 who heard the rumor.

I've also said this many, many times before--I'm objective. I personally possess no conclusive evidence of your guilt, and I've heard no evidence at ALL for your innocence. I, and probably dozens of people reading this, am interested in your side of the rumors. Feel free to offer them whenever you're ready!

YOU gave me a chance? And I must answer to YOU?? Is this another one of your efforts, as a CGC Forum "MOLE", to bait me? As a CGC Board "mole", your job is to ease any tension directed towards CGC, and "run with the ball", MILK the situation, lead it to something like this if possible. I knew what was coming here. I knew that this #33 auction would lead you to develope the action so that you can make your little statements that you just did. Only this time, I'm not playing. Play with YOURSELF. Keep it going, Wahoo. Keep bumping old posts. This may come as a surprise to you, BUT you're not nearly as intelligent as you think. Sorry about that, Wahoo.

You just said you had no proof yourself and yet I've got copies of at least a dozen highly slandering emails that YOU'VE sent out to hobbyists that you erroneously thought were on YOUR side (careful who you send these to, Fudd). One day, when you go too far, and we have our little day in civil court to sue you for everything you own (I want the Magneto mask too so I can crush it, hopefully while you're still wearing it) and you must answer for all your "good efforts" to tamper with my business (and it WILL come, because you can't help yourself at this point), all your proof (that you DON'T have), and all your testimony about "that sounded like him on the phone" won't mean a damned thing when Koos AND Dupcak are both sitting there in front of your face. That's the last time I address you on here, the next time, it will be with lawyers and a subpoenia delivered to your home. You want to play with someone? Go play with yourself.

I redirect undeserved tension directed at anybody, not just CGC. I redirected tension aimed at you in this thread. Donut hinted that you might have been the one who sold that Spidey 33 to the guy who had it slabbed, but I added that the seller had bought it twenty years ago from someone other than yourself.

I'm not a mole for anybody. I just like helping other people. Obviously, you're an adult and you don't have to answer to anybody. It's up to you whether you defend yourself; I'm just urging that you give it a shot.

I have nothing to defend. I'm going to defend your slander? How do you prove something that isn't true, isn't true? Let our lawyers handle it. Mine will know the proper chain of procedure to sue you for damages in civil court, and yours will know how to defend it. These are the issues that you'll be paying your counsel to address, when you bring your countersuit against my slander suit, as I'm sure your lawyer will suggest, then I'll give my deposition, Dupcak will give his, and your mouthpiece will be left with the unenviable task of proving that 2 different completely unrelated individuals are the same being as you've been alleging, emailing, and slandering for the past 3 years. Unfortunately, "mole" or not, you'll be footing the bill and paying a hefty tab for a long, long time to come for this show, and your gross error in judgement. "YOU gave ME a chance". Well, thank you kindly, God Fudd, but I believe that YOU have that backwards. I'm the one that's been giving YOU chances to knock off your personal Vendetta, but you can't, can you? I'll bet that a well delivered deathblow right to your wallet cures this morbidly obsessive sickness you have with me. Let's see if I'm right. DONE on this subject.

That's the last time I address you on here.

Why do people even make statements like this in here? They are never true.......NEVER........and they just make the person look like a chump that's easily baited.

You just said you had no proof yourself and yet I've got copies of at least a dozen highly slandering emails that YOU'VE sent out to hobbyists that you erroneously thought were on YOUR side (careful who you send these to, Fudd).

These are the issues that you'll be paying your counsel to address, when you bring your countersuit against my slander suit,

Hammer......there isn't a lawyer in the whole state of New York that would help you bring a slander suit against FF.......so I'm not sure what all the huffing and puffing is about. Although, it is making me laugh. In fact......I'll put as much money up as you're willing to and bet that your lawyer won't do this.

Just exactly what do you think FF did that would warrant a slander suit against him you ingnorant hillbilly?

talking about Fantastic Four : what world do YOU and your Magneto live in?)..

Hey !! Now cut that out, nobody makes fun of the Magneto Helmet but me !!!.... mad.gif

and by popular demand...here it is again...

james2.jpg

blush.giflaugh.gifgrin.gif

james2.jpg

blush.giflaugh.gifgrin.gif

james2.jpg