• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

J. Scott Campbell Stuff! POW! FINAL PRICE DROP!

11 posts in this topic

1st :takeit: get's it.

38 book lot of J.Scott Campbell comics with cover and interior art by J. Scott Campbell.

Includes:

G.I. Joe 1-4,21 vs Transformers #1

G.I. Joe #1 DF signed edition (signed by the writer Josh Blaylock)

Thundercats 0 signed

Wizard 145

DG Preview, DG 4-6 with variants, DG Special, DG Kamikaze 1-2, DG Hawaiian Punch 1, DG Viva LV 1, DG 3D, DG back in black 2-4, DG/Batman

Amazing Spider-man 33-35,51,52

The many worlds of tesla strong 1

Wildsiderz 0-2 with variants.

Average grade NM.

$160 $140 $115 Shipped U.S. ONLY

GFT: Beyond Wonderland #1 sketch cover variant HANDCOLORED by Nei Ruffino and signed by J. Scott Campbell $195 shipped U.S. Only outside U.S pm me

nei001.jpg

I commissioned Nei Ruffino to hand color the sketch cover variant. This is original hand colored art. PM me with any questions. Priced well below my cost.

Damn! That is beautiful! Low on funds right now, or else I would grab this right up. Nei is a wonderful colorist. I don't think she's put out anything that isn't perfect.

GFT: Beyond Wonderland #1 sketch cover variant HANDCOLORED by Nei Ruffino and signed by J. Scott Campbell $195 $185 $160 shipped U.S. Only outside U.S pm me

nei001.jpg

I commissioned Nei Ruffino to hand color the sketch cover variant. This is original hand colored art. PM me with any questions. Priced well below my cost which was $260

:takeit: Thanks!

GFT: Beyond Wonderland #1 sketch cover variant HANDCOLORED by Nei Ruffino and signed by J. Scott Campbell $195 $185 $160 shipped U.S. Only outside U.S pm me

nei001.jpg

I commissioned Nei Ruffino to hand color the sketch cover variant. This is original hand colored art. PM me with any questions. Priced well below my cost which was $260

Winner!

Thanks!

nei001.jpg

That is a pretty sweet cover. I was surprised it sat so long. Good grab!