• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore Comic-Con 9/7 & 9/8 2013

106 posts in this topic

This year will be my first time going, and I'm REALLY hoping to get a Kitson. It will be my first con and my first sketch, but I'm a big fan of his work. I can't afford the VIP passed, so any idea what time I should get to the center to get in at the front of the regular line? Hoping to be one of the first few to his booth.

I go to conventions to buy comics. I don't need all the video game and Hollywood glitz (although I don't mind some of the costumes). Can I assume that Baltimore has a bunch of that waiting for me? Give me some solid dealers with a bunch of Silver and Bronze Age stock and I am a happy man.

I go to conventions to buy comics. I don't need all the video game and Hollywood glitz (although I don't mind some of the costumes). Can I assume that Baltimore has a bunch of that waiting for me? Give me some solid dealers with a bunch of Silver and Bronze Age stock and I am a happy man.

Baltimore is much more comic focused, yes. Lots of costumes but nothing like NYCC with the video game and movie promotions.

Count me in then. I figure it's worth a 3 hour road trip. Thanks.

If Baltimore was 3 days, it would be, hands down, my favorite comic show of the year.

It's a great show. See you there.