• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore Comic-Con 9/7 & 9/8 2013

106 posts in this topic

I'll be there setting up for the shop!! (Bedrock City) it's my 1st con alone since MrBedrock wont be making this trip! so come say HI to me and I dunno maybe buy a book or two lol

We will be there...I'll definitely stop by and shake a hand

(thumbs u

Looking to upgrade my DD#1. I'll be in Baltimore on Saturday. Anyone want to swap their DD1 7.0 for a slabbed 6.0 and a 4.0? If you have a 7.5, I can toss in a raw 1.5? Your DD1 doesn't need to be slabbed.

Count me in then. I figure it's worth a 3 hour road trip. Thanks.

If Baltimore was 3 days, it would be, hands down, my favorite comic show of the year.

Then you're going to love 2014.

Good news. I might try and make it for Friday next year then.

Won't make it Sunday this year (opening NFL weekend). Look forward to seeing everyone on Saturday though.

This year will be my first time going, and I'm REALLY hoping to get a Kitson. It will be my first con and my first sketch, but I'm a big fan of his work. I can't afford the VIP passed, so any idea what time I should get to the center to get in at the front of the regular line? Hoping to be one of the first few to his booth.

If you are trying to be first in line for Barry line up as early as possible on Saturday. I've seen the line outside the building start earlier than 6AM.

He is going to be doing two panels back to back from 2-5 on Saturday. He is also scheduled to sign at different times (TBA) for the Valiant booth. He may not be able to do many sketches on Saturday because of this. So the earlier the better for his line. His standard booth number is 2409A. Good luck.

This year will be my first time going, and I'm REALLY hoping to get a Kitson. It will be my first con and my first sketch, but I'm a big fan of his work. I can't afford the VIP passed, so any idea what time I should get to the center to get in at the front of the regular line? Hoping to be one of the first few to his booth.

If you are trying to be first in line for Barry line up as early as possible on Saturday. I've seen the line outside the building start earlier than 6AM.

He is going to be doing two panels back to back from 2-5 on Saturday. He is also scheduled to sign at different times (TBA) for the Valiant booth. He may not be able to do many sketches on Saturday because of this. So the earlier the better for his line. His standard booth number is 2409A. Good luck.

Thanks for the heads up, as I don't think I'll be able to attend Sunday.

Just moved back to Maryland to the Annapolis area and thought I mnight check this out and drop a few books off to CGC.

Never been to a Comic-Con before so kinda curious how things work getting autographs and dropping off some books for submission. Always been a big Perez fan, be nice to get him to sign a few comics maybe even get them graded.

Might be a good opportunity to pick a few more keys to add to the collection too :)