• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tomb of Dracula #1 CGC 8.5

25 posts in this topic

1st :takeit: wins book or earliest time stamped PM confirming sale.

No HOS or Probies.

Payment by paypal is preferred. I guess I could accept checks, but it would delay shipping of the book and being a newb I would prefer confirmed pay pal accounts as mine is too.

Being a noob, I can provide references. If you are serious about buying PM me if you want references. If you are a newb I may require references. Insurance and sig conformation is included.

The Tomb Of Dracula 1st Appearance of Dracula $140 Shipped

CGC#0143965002

This hasn't been pressed to my knowledge, though it outdoes really need it. The spine creases would keep it going up a grade. There are a few places spots like little non creasing/color braking dents that could be pressed out, but you would still have 8.5....If that makes since

86f40c55.jpg

Being a noob, I can provide references. If you are serious about buying PM me if you want references. If you are a newb I may require references.

Noob prejudice is not cool, self loather. (tsk)

lol Yeah I know. but I also understand people are probably scared of buying from a noob. Heck, I would be :)

I have bought quite a few things on here, kind of/maybe sold 1 (still waiting form payment from another noob).

sorry i withdraw as per pm, bought a 9.2 thanks again for great deal
:takeit:

Sold for $140 to this man. Since you bought my other book I will combine the shipping to save you money. I will let you know how much and refund the difference.

Say what?

doh!

Sold for $140 to this man. Since you bought my other book I will combine the shipping to save you money. I will let you know how much and refund the difference.

mandy.jpg

mandy.jpg

tell you dog I dont give a " " about it .. and you too

mandy.jpg

tell you dog I dont give a " " about it .. and you too

At least my dog would only need to be told once. You are a lost cause. Also, your filthy mouth will get you a vacation. :wishluck:

Same here ... so stop bothering me, go do some work, sell some comics, watch some football ... do better things with you life .. cause every second I waste on someone like you is the second I lost out of my beautiful life ... thanks and take this advice seriously you wise man