• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM 129 9.6 WP SOLD

11 posts in this topic

Hi guys

For sale is my ASM 129 9.6 WP

First thing is first the slab is cracked on the back but all four posts are intact. I would be happy to ship the book to a trusted board member for inspection before we finish the trade.

Good news for you is that because of this defect I only want $1700. I would also love to trade (trade value 1799). I like pretty much everything so throw something at me and we can see what sticks.

I know some people hate this, but I have to quote GPA. 90 day GPA is $1986 from 8 sales.

Photos can be found here: http://s1266.photobucket.com/albums/jj537/stoji001/

129780.jpg.b98700fa97df94a36a66fa0fc7579694.jpg

Bruno is right. High grade, white page mega key books always seem to do well on eBay.

I wouldn't put it for auction. I'd post it as a BIN with a best offer option. Set it up so that it auto accepts/denies at where you need to be. If you price it right, I think you would be surprised by how quick it sold.

I've had two IH #181's in the last month that failed to get any interest on the boards at 10-15% off GPA. Both sold in hours on eBay with a best offer that was far above what I'd been asking on the board, even after the fees.