• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Doctor Who

33 posts in this topic

I'd really like for their to be an active Doctor Who discussion on the boards for three reasons: (1) I love DW; (2)I don't want to have to go to a different message board to talk about DW with fans; and (3) I imagine that there are tons of DW fans on the boards. I saw three prior threads about DW. The first was about the who the next Doctor was going to be, the second was about lost episodes and the third was about the Narnia Christmas episode. I didn't think that any of those threads was broad enough to really do justice to the show or the comics. I'd love to hear people's theories about what is going to happen to the Ponds, what is going on with the Doctor's next companion, etc.

:wishluck:

I'd really like for their to be an active Doctor Who discussion on the boards for three reasons: (1) I love DW; (2)I don't want to have to go to a different message board to talk about DW with fans; and (3) I imagine that there are tons of DW fans on the boards. I saw three prior threads about DW. The first was about the who the next Doctor was going to be, the second was about lost episodes and the third was about the Narnia Christmas episode. I didn't think that any of those threads was broad enough to really do justice to the show or the comics. I'd love to hear people's theories about what is going to happen to the Ponds, what is going on with the Doctor's next companion, etc.

:wishluck:

Do you want to know whats cool? Fezzes are cool. :P

The wife and I have been watching Dr. Who on netflix for the past few months. We're at the final Tennant episode and we're hoping we won't be disappointed with the new doctor.

I think the new doctor gets better with every episode.

starts off OK but gets much better..IMO

The wife and I have been watching Dr. Who on netflix for the past few months. We're at the final Tennant episode and we're hoping we won't be disappointed with the new doctor.

I think the new doctor gets better with every episode.

starts off OK but gets much better..IMO

Agreed ... although I enjoyed the introductory episode w/ Amy as well.

So when does everyone think we will see the Fields of Trenzalore (sp?), the fall of the eleventh and do you think they will answer the question "Doctor Who?" I hope they don't ever answer the question. I think it would be tragic for the series.

Just watched the final episode with Tennant. Not gonna lie - I teared up. I've never felt so emotionally invested in a tv character before.

Watched the first Matt Smith episode. The wife and I are in for the next season, we're just hoping that Smith develops a personality. He just seemed dry during the first episode.

Just watched the final episode with Tennant. Not gonna lie - I teared up. I've never felt so emotionally invested in a tv character before.

Watched the first Matt Smith episode. The wife and I are in for the next season, we're just hoping that Smith develops a personality. He just seemed dry during the first episode.

I was full out bawling during his regeneration lol

So exactly what does this have to do with Comic General? As mentioned there is a thread in the Water Cooler which is where the subject belongs.

Sadly I see you are branching out of the Modern subforum to wreck havoc with off topic threads.

doh!

So exactly what does this have to do with Comic General? As mentioned there is a thread in the Water Cooler which is where the subject belongs.

Sadly I see you are branching out of the Modern subforum to wreck havoc with off topic threads.

doh!

There is a Dr Who comic.