• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Strange Tales 62

9 posts in this topic

What the scans don't show: moderate to heavy spine wear, with 1/8" spine split at bottom, stain ul-bc impacts inside bc but not interior pages, pq is cr/ow. Cover has nice gloss and reflectivity. I'd also be grateful for any opinions on scarcity. CGC census has this issue (and issues 29 and 46) as having no entries (zero copies slabbed?) Am I reading this info correctly? Many thanks in advance for your help. :)

StrangeTales62-FC.jpg

StrangeTales62-bc.jpg

Being on the census is also related to the degree of interest of collectors. Not everyone cares to have necessarily a CGC certified copy for certain stuff. Some areas of collecting have little presence on the census.

For example, last time I checked the Four Favorites (an Ace title from the early 1940s) seem to have little presence.

BTW, lovely cover, and intriguing atmosphere. Sends me back to the Fantastic Four issue where Alicia is kidnapped by the scientists of the Citadel of Science, in the same vein, through a wall. And the Vision also comes to mind… :)