• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What happened to pgcmint.com ?

41 posts in this topic

My "understanding" is he might be in the midst of working a partnership with a bigger dealer/consignor involved with more then just comic books. I would imagine you might see or hear something from him in the near future.

Steve

Given PGCMINT's pro-Palistinian comments in the WC, I suspect that Israeli Intelligence forces have fried his server. 893naughty-thumb.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif
Ummmm....that's CGCMint! confused.gif

Given PGCMINT's pro-Palistinian comments in the WC, I suspect that Israeli Intelligence forces have fried his server. 893naughty-thumb.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif
Ummmm....that's CGCMint! confused.gif

My bad. I was going from memory because the thread was nuked. I will remove my post. At least I feel a bit better about PGC Mint now...

sorry.gif

My "understanding" is he might be in the midst of working a partnership with a bigger dealer/consignor involved with more then just comic books. I would imagine you might see or hear something from him in the near future.

That's what I heard too. Shouldn't be too hard for people to figure out who you mean... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Well you got me? confused-smiley-013.gif

My guess is they share at least two things, Mint as part of their trade name and a love for charging really high prices for "The Finest and The Best" graded books?

Well you got me? confused-smiley-013.gif

My guess is they share at least two things, Mint as part of their trade name and a love for charging really high prices for "The Finest and The Best" graded books?

Yeah, why keep beating each other's brains out competing for the same books all the time? Mark with JP's deep pockets behind him could be a really dangerous thing, unless you're an admirer of museums.

Hi

First - thanks for asking.

I have not seen the boards for thee past three weeks and did not realize all of the comments and reactions were going on. A few things (not comic related) are going on in my life that require all of my time but I hope to be back online in a few weeks. Yes, I am reorganizing my website and yes, I am working on something else.

Take care

Mark

OK, guy, what do I do here-

There's some books I want to mail to CGC, but my "member number" is through pgcmint. I can't go his website to make an invoice because, well, there's no website *there* right now.

So how should I get my invoice created? Should I just go through, say, Heritage, and when it prints out, just write my pgc number in the blank space?

confused-smiley-013.gif

Just submit via a different site, i.e. Heritage, and a new account will automatically be created for you. Why would you specifically require the PGCMint account to submit through ?

I dunno. I guess I thought the folks at CGC would think something was screwy.

Some people have different accounts all over the place. As long as CGC have the requisite submission paperwork, that can be matched to the member number i'm sure it's not a problem. thumbsup2.gif

p.s. What did happen to pgcmint.com ? Has anyone heard from Mark ? confused-smiley-013.gif