• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Giant-Size Defenders #5, 9.6 WHITE pages

8 posts in this topic

Shipping: Will get you a quote in 24 hours. Expedited Shipping to USA, with insurance, tracking, and delivery confirmation. Regular shipping to Canada, with insurance, tracking, and delivery confirmation.

Payment: Will accept paypal or money order (postal MO or MO from major bank)

CGC Giant-Size Defenders #5, 9.6 WHITE pages

2nd price drop

Asking $110

GS_Def_5777.jpg

defendersgs5-001.jpg

GS_Def_5.jpg

I'm almost out of the slab hobby. A few yrs ago some people here helped by purchasing most of them. This is the last I'll be parting with. The only one I'll be keeping forever is Doctor Strange #24, 9.6... one of the first comics I ever bought as a kid.

Anyway, can someone with access to the CGC census please tell me if this GS Defenders #5, 9.6 white is the highest rated copy or thereabouts? I've been curious about this for awhile.

thanks!

I'm almost out of the slab hobby. A few yrs ago some people here helped by purchasing most of them. This is the last I'll be parting with. The only one I'll be keeping forever is Doctor Strange #24, 9.6... one of the first comics I ever bought as a kid.

Anyway, can someone with access to the CGC census please tell me if this GS Defenders #5, 9.6 white is the highest rated copy or thereabouts? I've been curious about this for awhile.

thanks!

1 9.8, 14 9.6

thanks!

1 9.8, 14 9.6

pm sent with more census etc info...

Can't believe I found this. I forgot about this book and the thread almost 2 years ago.

Still have my last slab for sale. Dug it out yesterday. Thought I'd give it one last shot for a sale, with the Guardians of the Galaxy hot at the theatres.

Asking $95. Taking offers. Will provide shipping quote. Paypal.

thanks!