• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The JazzMan's moving sale - Daredevil 1, BA Wonder Woman, bagged multi packs

30 posts in this topic

Yup, she does exactly that - kicks Steve Trevor to the street (actually gives up her goddess powers and becomes a humble human to save his life) and does a bunch of kooky, hippie stuff. Pretty much she becomes a crime fighting fashionista.

Here Comes Daredevil!

Daredevil #1

Grade: Good + (Qualified)

Staples are firmly attached, no pieces missing from the cover, two pieces of tape on the back cover and one piece on the inside of the back cover and it presents very nicely for the grade. It's qualified because there's a married page inside - someone clipped out a page and a replacement was put in place. The other side of the clipped page is solidly attached to the staples, the replacement page is loose and noted in the pictures below.

This is a great place holder and reader. Great art by Bill Everett in these early DD's/

Price: $200

DD1.jpg

DD1BC.jpg

DD1Page.jpg

:takeit:

Here Comes Daredevil!

Daredevil #1

Grade: Good + (Qualified)

Staples are firmly attached, no pieces missing from the cover, two pieces of tape on the back cover and one piece on the inside of the back cover and it presents very nicely for the grade. It's qualified because there's a married page inside - someone clipped out a page and a replacement was put in place. The other side of the clipped page is solidly attached to the staples, the replacement page is loose and noted in the pictures below.

This is a great place holder and reader. Great art by Bill Everett in these early DD's/

Price: $200

:takeit:

Thank you!

So are you actually moving or moving some of the collection?

You're gonna have to hold down the fort next year at ECCC, Mike - moving to Dallas at the end of the month!

No JazzMan at ECCC?!?!?! :sorry: Best of luck on your move to Texas, Claudio. :foryou:

:gossip: Let me know if you plan on selling anything else, we can keep it in the northwest.

You're gonna have to hold down the fort next year at ECCC, Mike - moving to Dallas at the end of the month!

No JazzMan at ECCC?!?!?! :sorry: Best of luck on your move to Texas, Claudio. :foryou:

:gossip: Let me know if you plan on selling anything else, we can keep it in the northwest.

I heard greggy did a little jig when he read that I was moving. :banana:

PM me if you have anything specific in mind.

:whee: