• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Here's one for the X-Men fans

14 posts in this topic

I see no reason why that's not a 9.6 if that mark is part of the artwork and not a crease in the LRC front cover.

I'm sorry, but that's some of the worst cover art I have ever seen - with no apologies to Andy Kubert! sumo.gifinsane.gif

laugh.gif Storm looks like she is choking on an egg and Gambit is getting ready to give her the Heimlich!

I'm sorry, but that's some of the worst cover art I have ever seen - with no apologies to Andy Kubert! sumo.gifinsane.gif

laugh.gif Storm looks like she is choking on an egg and Gambit is getting ready to give her the Heimlich!

27_laughing.gif And Gambit looks like something from a bad Duran Duran album cover! 27_laughing.gif

27_laughing.gif And Gambit looks like something from a bad Duran Duran album cover! 27_laughing.gif

Thanks for bringing back the images in my head of that useless band, now can I find a cover with a good mullet? insane.gif