• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED and SOLD: WDCS 22: Classic Flag Cover

6 posts in this topic

Walt Disney's Comics and Stories #22

CGC 4.0, unrestored

off-white pages

Classic Flag Cover

:news: SOLD!

Fine Print: First :takeit: in the thread wins it, trumping all PMs. PayPal, check or money order. Checks will need to clear.

Shipping: I will ship priority and charge exact amount anywhere in the world. Shipping outside the U.S. I will declare the value on customs forms. You pay shipping, I pay insurance.

129902.jpeg

129902.jpeg.1f53ebad8185e35c51cf154b5fc1c80e.jpeg

CGC 4.0, unrestored

off-white pages

Classic Flag Cover

$150

Fine Print: First :takeit: in the thread wins it, trumping all PMs. PayPal, check or money order. Checks will need to clear.

Shipping: I will ship priority and charge exact amount anywhere in the world. Shipping outside the U.S. I will declare the value on customs forms. You pay shipping, I pay insurance.

129902.jpeg

:takeit:I like the cover too much on this one to let it go

CGC 4.0, unrestored

off-white pages

Classic Flag Cover

$150

^^

Thank you very much.

CGC 4.0, unrestored

off-white pages

Classic Flag Cover

$150

129902.jpeg

Nice pick up! I'm not a big fan of many of the early WDC&S covers, but this is one that I like a lot. (thumbs u