• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,034 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, Cool Ghoul said:

As CGC TATs are based on when your shipment is delivered to their facility, you can calculate the approximate date when your books will ship back to you.

For those familiar with Excel, copy the following formula: 

=WORKDAY(A1,B1). 

In cell A1, put in date your books arrived at CGC (for example, 6/21/2021).  Your shipping company will have this date.

In cell B1, put in the working days CGC says it should take to grade and ship books (for example, 63). 

In cell C1, copy the above formula. Make sure cell C1 is formatted for "date", and it will calculate when you can expect your books to ship.

In the above example, your books would approximately ship on 9/16/2021. 

NOTE: This calculation will not help you if your books were sent to CCS first as they have their own turnaround times.

For those that don’t have excel or feel like using it: https://www.timeanddate.com/date/weekdayadd.html

This will calculate for you, just plug in the number of days, it excludes weekends and holidays.

4 hours ago, DocHoppus182 said:

Is mailing by FedEx the trick to getting the boxes opened and in their system quick?

I would say no.  I send my books in via FedEX and my box that was delivered by FedEX on 5/4 still haven't been input into the system.  

12 minutes ago, greggy said:

Thoughts and prayers for your grades

Those I am not too concerned.  That was the submission I was trying to get in during the deadline when the site was crashing.  Had 100 made up only managed to get 4 in, so honestly whatever they get, they get.  I appreciate the sentiment though.  Really more interested in the subs I still have sitting with Joey and the one that Joey just dropped off the same day yours hit the last time. Good luck with yours as well!

Edited by onlyweaknesskryptonite

5 hours ago, RedGiant said:

Anyone have books ship recently that were fast track economy?  My 4/14 submission is still at SFG.

Thanks for asking... yep, no progress on my 4/20 Fast Track Economy and I'd really love to know too. Especially since there's just been a flurry of Fast Track Moderns received in early May that are now graded.

10 minutes ago, jsilverjanet said:

Pre Screen Modern Fast Track

received 3/8

scheduled for grading 6/10

Grading/QA - 6/18
shipped 6/21

Should I show up at your place to receive the package, as you're stuck in Paris?

There is hope! Made my day!

Delivered 4/30/21 - Received - 5/5/21 - Items - 3 -  FAST TRACK MODERN - 6/22/21 - Grading / Quality Control

Delivered 4/30/21 - Received - 5/5/21 -  items - 7 -  FAST TRACK MODERN - 6/22/21 - Grading / Quality Control

Edited by ak47po

On 6/18/2021 at 11:09 AM, BrntWS6 said:

Well mine have been SFG since 4/29... all modern slow track.

All books are SFG all the time.

Who cares what the system says in regards to SFG status.

If modern Slow track are delivered to CGC today your books are estimated to be SFG 80-ish business days from today then another 5-9 days to get it back to your doorstep making up the estimated 89 Modern slow track TaT.

Edited by NewWorldOrder

18 hours ago, Point Five said:

Thanks for asking... yep, no progress on my 4/20 Fast Track Economy and I'd really love to know too. Especially since there's just been a flurry of Fast Track Moderns received in early May that are now graded.

Really? No one else here but me and RedGiant waiting on Fast Track Economy from April?

Well, OK then. Maybe we're next.  :banana:

1 hour ago, CKB said:

Is anyone else in this boat, enduring this pain?

CGC.thumb.jpg.107cb420344bc54951de6932b8542522.jpg

Yes, I have a prescreen received the same day and something is definitely not right. I've called twice and emailed once in the past week and been told that mine were sent for grading on 3/5, that it shouldn't be taking this long, that they will put out an apb and get it moving. That they will follow-up with me.

No one has followed up. 

At this point there is almost no doubt in my mind that the submission is either lost or damaged seeing as my 2/11 and 3/5 prescreens have all been back to me for some time now.