• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,038 posts in this topic

29 minutes ago, mysterio said:

For me the issue with prescreen lately is that it adds like 6 weeks over a non-prescreen modern received at the same time.

The price increase for rejects and the extra 6 weeks has got to be reducing the prescreen submission by a huge amount.  I guess we are going to see a ton more 9.4 / 9.6 modern books floating around.

2 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

Wow - 144 days is over 7 months!  Submit now and have books ready for March sales threads.  This is getting stupid in a hurry.  At least my fast track is starting to be money well spent.

Yep and the trend line is higher TATs not lower, so by the time they open it could be 8 or 9 months.

Just now, X_Phile said:

Yep and the trend line is higher TATs not lower, so by the time they open it could be 8 or 9 months.

We should be hitting the end of the price increasing surge so I'd think TATs would start to drop especially if they really have been hiring more people.

On 7/14/2021 at 6:24 AM, Ninja0215 said:

I have a book in for Jim lee but that's my last submission here for awhile. I do have a lot of books I don't want to send anywhere else though. I want them in the capable hands of CGC. :headbang:

I just sent in a X-men 1 for Jim and Scott. Would've been my Uncanny X-men 268 but it was already at CGC. 

4 minutes ago, Kerdese said:

I just sent in a X-men 1 for Jim and Scott. Would've been my Uncanny X-men 268 but it was already at CGC. 

dang, that is tough, but should look classic of the 90's X-men 1 ? that #266 was a tough one to have at cgc :sorry: 

26 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

We should be hitting the end of the price increasing surge so I'd think TATs would start to drop especially if they really have been hiring more people.

From your mouth to the comic grading gods!!:tink:

Edited by Ninja0215

Just now, Ninja0215 said:
23 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

From ypur mouth to the comic grading gods!!:tink:

Honest to God 🙏 I didn't know if I should post this, but here goes nothing .....

I sent in with my Jim Lee SS in house signing

A 20 book modern

Received and SFG 7/12

Went to GEI today 7/16...

So I'm either a winner or a loser for the quickness...

Will it ever stop yo idk, light up the mic and all flow. Light up the stage stage like a candle...

downloadfile-1.gif

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Honest to God 🙏 I didn't know if I should post this, but here goes nothing .....

A 20 book modern

Received and SFG 7/12

Will it ever stop yo idk, light up the mic and all flow. Light up the stage stage like a candle...

downloadfile-1.gif

Regular??!!! Nonpress ?? No walk through??!!!!

14 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

A 20 book modern

Received and SFG 7/12

downloadfile-1.gif

Exact same experience I just had. Let’s all just pool all our invoices together and ship them on a pallet, with a single Jim Lee signing book mixed in and get everyone’s entered into the system today. 

7 minutes ago, Ninja0215 said:

The collection gods have smiled upon you this day!!!💪💪💪 maybe this a sign that things are turning around; pun intended 

6 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Making up for that Eastman...(thumbsu

Thanks for having my back, cause I wanted to leap for joy, after 6 months of "patience on the Eastman " lol

Still, hope it goes this way for others , and I'm not being hoodwinked 

Cause part of me think it's a mirage :makepoint:

7 minutes ago, wiparker824 said:

Exact same experience I just had. Let’s all just pool all our invoices together and ship them on a pallet, with a single Jim Lee signing book mixed in and get everyone’s entered into the system today. 

I'm down !!! 

On 7/9/2021 at 1:24 PM, BigD702 said:
Seen a little movement on this one today.

Service: FAST TRACK SIG. MODERN
Delivered : unknown mailed in by Facilitator
Received: 5/25/21

Updated 07/16/2021 to Grading/QC

On 7/15/2021 at 4:28 PM, jsilverjanet said:

one recent modern fast track sub received/scheduled for grading on 5/18 (don't remember the delivery date) has moved to grading/encapsulation/imaging on 7/15

I have another modern fast track 5/17 received/SFG that hasn't moved

progress (said like a Canadian)

no further movement and very disappointing as i was hoping to get something back soon