• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,110 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, Fisionbomb said:
2 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Will it ever stop yo idk, light up the mic and all flow. Light up the stage stage like a candle...

*Will it ever stop? Yo, I don't know
Turn off the lights, and I'll glow
To the extreme, I rock a mic like a vandal
Light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle

Still really want to get a TMNT #1 CGC SS by him. :sumo:31bb0bfcd6fe2b33da994327c17990fa.jpg.3a8bbb2a5df60bd7b7bcedaf1bb3c2ad.jpg

26 minutes ago, Fisionbomb said:

*Will it ever stop? Yo, I don't know
Turn off the lights, and I'll glow
To the extreme, I rock a mic like a vandal
Light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle

6 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Still really want to get a TMNT #1 CGC SS by him. :sumo:31bb0bfcd6fe2b33da994327c17990fa.jpg.3a8bbb2a5df60bd7b7bcedaf1bb3c2ad.jpg

0e28504d4e7a421a7c11104e4bfe68fb.gif

2 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Thanks for having my back, cause I wanted to leap for joy, after 6 months of "patience on the Eastman " lol

Still, hope it goes this way for others , and I'm not being hoodwinked 

Cause part of me think it's a mirage :makepoint:

There is someone either helping us out or making a mistake and putting us at the wrong end of the line.  I just had 18 slow track moderns go through in three days when I was expecting 3 months.

Just now, SeanYork said:

There is someone either helping us out or making a mistake and putting us at the wrong end of the line.  I just had 18 slow track moderns go through in three days when I was expecting 3 months.

Hopefully I didnt jinx it or should I know on wood?  :ohnoez:

But :wishluck::takeit:EEK! :eek:

1 hour ago, jsilverjanet said:

no further movement and very disappointing as i was hoping to get something back soon

Are you saying it was received at CGC facility or uploaded to your CGC account on 5/17?

My friends just got 50 of his slow track moderns graded and they have already shipped them back to his house, his received date to his CGC account was 5/10 (box delivered to the facility was sometime in March etc).

9 minutes ago, NewWorldOrder said:

Are you saying it was received at CGC facility or uploaded to your CGC account on 5/17?

My friends just got 50 of his slow track moderns graded and they have already shipped them back to his house, his received date to his CGC account was 5/10 (box delivered to the facility was sometime in March etc).

Uploaded

dont remember the receive date and these are fast track

15 minutes ago, jsilverjanet said:

Uploaded

dont remember the receive date and these are fast track

Then Houston we have a problem.

I would call.

Again my friends slow track uploaded on 5/10 are already done and shipped back to him

1 hour ago, NewWorldOrder said:

You have friends? :foryou:

On 7/16/2021 at 2:47 PM, 1Cool said:

The price increase for rejects and the extra 6 weeks has got to be reducing the prescreen submission by a huge amount.  I guess we are going to see a ton more 9.4 / 9.6 modern books floating around.

That is a distinct possibility, and I've thought along the same lines you have. We will still sub prescreens, but will obviously be more selective about what we sub under that service.

On 7/16/2021 at 6:58 PM, kimik said:

I am curious to see how the start up of shows impacts CGC submission rates. As a seller, are you better off selling the books raw at market value (e.g. GPA) less grading fees now rather than waiting several months to get them back?

This is what I've been doing since April, and my extra books have been moving quick. I may be losing out on bigger profits that come with a slabbed book that pops due to speculation, but these raw books have been moving much quicker than slabs.

On 7/15/2021 at 4:28 PM, jsilverjanet said:

one recent modern fast track sub received/scheduled for grading on 5/18 (don't remember the delivery date) has moved to grading/encapsulation/imaging on 7/15

I have another modern fast track 5/17 received/SFG that hasn't moved

progress (said like a Canadian)

Grading/QC 7/19

the other modern fast track 5/17 is still at SFG