• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,038 posts in this topic

On 7/23/2021 at 10:10 AM, AGGIEZ said:

OK, starting to get concerned...

Shipped 5/1/2021, Delivered to CGC Wed, May 5, 03:08 PM

NOT EVEN IN THE SYSTEM YET...WTF? 

Did you put your tracking number in this thing to see that CGC scanned it in when they took delivery at the warehouse? Or are you just going off the tracking says delivered? Either way I’d contact them but curious to know if they scanned it in to their system

9913414D-D95C-4E0D-85E9-B067E2E0AE22.jpeg

On 7/23/2021 at 1:31 PM, wiparker824 said:

Did you put your tracking number in this thing to see that CGC scanned it in when they took delivery at the warehouse? Or are you just going off the tracking says delivered? Either way I’d contact them but curious to know if they scanned it in to their system

9913414D-D95C-4E0D-85E9-B067E2E0AE22.jpeg

I did. It shows as delivered 5/5. Customer service has a "received" date of 5/12. They're trying to find the boxes in the warehouse right now.

On 7/23/2021 at 11:34 AM, AGGIEZ said:

I did. It shows as delivered 5/5. Customer service has a "received" date of 5/12. They're trying to find the boxes in the warehouse right now.

Ah, that’s good at least, they should turn up. Boxes don’t just get up and leave the warehouse on their own… unless they do…

84B33E15-C944-478C-9F9A-30B9B0FE2260.jpeg

On 7/23/2021 at 10:51 AM, Ninja0215 said:

I'm not going back through the 10,000 days of CCS lol 

True that! I was on the CCS train for a bit too till I got a book back where corner crush wasn't fixed fully. Like still noted as such by graders. That and they don't actually clean, at least not like a private presser will. Nevermind the glacial waits. So find the guy you like & trust. 

On 7/23/2021 at 4:36 PM, Jaywalker0 said:

True that! I was on the CCS train for a bit too till I got a book back where corner crush wasn't fixed fully. Like still noted as such by graders. That and they don't actually clean, at least not like a private presser will. Nevermind the glacial waits. So find the guy you like & trust. 

Word!!!  Maybe if times go down I'll jump back on the ccs train but doesn't look like it's slowing down anytime soon.  😭

On 7/23/2021 at 3:36 PM, Jaywalker0 said:

I'll be looking for a private presser as well.  I've had a few books come back from CCS that look like they haven't touched them.  Even with grader notes saying light soiling on cover, light creasing.  (shrug)

On 7/23/2021 at 5:27 PM, Jemin said:

I'll be looking for a private presser as well.  I've had a few books come back from CCS that look like they haven't touched them.  Even with grader notes saying light soiling on cover, light creasing.  (shrug)

I'll let you know how I make out and I'll shoot you the info if it's good 👍👍👍

On 7/23/2021 at 4:54 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Well this was a first. I was looking over my CC statement and on 7/14 they billed my CC for 6 different submissions.  One dating back to the Humberto Ramos signing that evidently they had not charged me for which was on 4/2 and all current submissions including 2 Sara Frazetta, 3 for Bill Sienkiewicz, and 2 different modern submissions. All different dates from the 4/2 to 7/11. Which honestly doesn't make any sense.  Several of these were just received (like the Bill Sienkiewicz) 

This was the first time I have been charged in advance. Guess they are really trying to drum up the numbers for Blackstone.

They really need to get a set time for when they charge during the process. 

I do not mind paying the bill as I had set aside and budgeted for them, but the submissions were spread across 3 months and to have them bill them all at once is not right. Especially considering they started saying they would not bill cards until the submissions were completed.  Then why are they still billing randomly for comics?

Get it together CGC.. rantrantover.. 

Your quite right that they should set a time to collect

If it ever gets out of hand or taking to long for the 1st stuff, and if your about to send in more, then call and have accounting charge you before sending in. 

But yes it should be upon delivered and received imo but bloody well right :devil:

That it should be set in stone

On 7/23/2021 at 6:47 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Your quite right that they should set a time to collect

If it ever gets out of hand or taking to long for the 1st stuff, and if your about to send in more, then call and have accounting charge you before sending in. 

But yes it should be upon delivered and received imo but bloody well right :devil:

That it should be set in stone

This!!!!!!