• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,112 posts in this topic

3 - Fast Track Modern (TAT - 85 days)

• Delivered to CGC (FedEx Exp.) - 07/01/21
  • Received - 07/06/21
  • SFG - 07/06/21
  • CC Charged - 07/30/21
  • G/E/I - 08/11/21 (D + 26)
  • GQC - 08/12/21 (D + 27)
  • Shipped - 08/12/21 (D + 27)
  • Delivered - 08/15/21 (D + 29)
Edited by ChrispyC66

On 8/12/2021 at 6:40 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I remember you telling me my mechanical error was going to be a minute, they looked at my pics and had me send it back on their dime, saying I was right that this was a "distorted hologram 

Then recently sent me an email that they changed their mind and it would be sent back to me soon as is. I tried to ask them to speak to a different grader because I've seen and submitted ones like these that got the designation no problem

So it's either chalk it up to something or a big waste of..... I'm trying not to give up hope because I'm trying to complete the set without buying already graded..... too expensive and I can find these raw cheap

I have 1 more to find amd

This one and a raw I havent sent in yet.

So I need 3 more total of which I have 2 of lol

rantrant

4260618_Full_Obv.jpg

Funny as I had this same book with the non-distortion ready for capullo and a mega-con signing but since he backed out no luck. Its an awesome set to complete and goodluck

On 8/12/2021 at 8:38 PM, Gator Guru said:

Funny as I had this same book with the non-distortion ready for capullo and a mega-con signing but since he backed out no luck. Its an awesome set to complete and goodluck

Oh wow lol that is funny Haha

I have the distorted hologram of all the fatal attractions holograms slabbed with the notation except, x-force 25, excalibur71, and uncanny x-men 307!

I have the xforce and excalibur that I'm pretty sure are one that I want slabbed if they are,

just need to find the uncanny, still funny that we were on the same issue for slabbing. :tink:

On 8/12/2021 at 8:54 PM, ChrispyC66 said:

3 - Fast Track Modern (TAT - 85 days)

• Delivered to CGC (FedEx Exp.) - 07/01/21
  • Received - 07/06/21
  • SFG - 07/06/21
  • CC Charged - 07/30/21
  • G/E/I - 08/11/21 (D + 26)
  • GQC - 08/12/21 (D + 27)
  • Shipped - 08/12/21 (D + 27)
  • Delivered - ?

So you got your 3 books shipped in a little over a month??  What the hell is going on over a CGC?  I know my set of 25 need to be prescreened (the horrors!) but having then delivered on 5/3 and still not graded is just wrong.  

On 8/13/2021 at 10:37 AM, 1Cool said:

So you got your 3 books shipped in a little over a month??  What the hell is going on over a CGC?  I know my set of 25 need to be prescreened (the horrors!) but having then delivered on 5/3 and still not graded is just wrong.  

You're going to hate this...

1849518969_ScreenShot2021-08-13at1_37_41PM.thumb.png.6c434da8b50056eba20bc3faf533529e.png

My books arrived in Sarasota on June 9th. They were “received” today, August 13th. They separated the 35 books into 3 groups. 7 at the old prices. 25 because they can’t ship more than 25 in a box, and that leaves 3 by themselves. The majority would’ve been at the old prices but the site couldn’t handle the traffic right before the deadline. 😒

I'm sure this has been answered before, but is CGC counting the TATs from the time your book is actually marked as received or when they enter into their searchable "shipment received" database?

Have a few books in Standard that were delivered May 4, entered as received and into G/E/I  on June 10th. I still haven't been charged either....so curious what kind of timeline to expect with that "77 days" that they're claiming

On 8/13/2021 at 12:50 PM, Nic8612 said:

I'm sure this has been answered before, but is CGC counting the TATs from the time your book is actually marked as received or when they enter into their searchable "shipment received" database?

Have a few books in Standard that were delivered May 4, entered as received and into G/E/I  on June 10th. I still haven't been charged either....so curious what kind of timeline to expect with that "77 days" that they're claiming

CGC "says" its from when delivered and shows up in delivery tracking, that's what they say, how true? Idk

Anyone have experience with "mechanical errors" I just got a large batch back that had a ton of labels on wrong books that clearly no one looked at while it was sitting in QC for 2 weeks. Customer service assured me if i wrote "ME" on the box its opened as soon as it arrives but I am very skeptical. Im interested if anyone else has gone through this and what your turnaround was.

On 8/13/2021 at 5:16 PM, Jkelly said:

Anyone have experience with "mechanical errors" I just got a large batch back that had a ton of labels on wrong books that clearly no one looked at while it was sitting in QC for 2 weeks. Customer service assured me if i wrote "ME" on the box its opened as soon as it arrives but I am very skeptical. Im interested if anyone else has gone through this and what your turnaround was.

Lol we just got through talking about it a few posts up and on the page before this one, but yes if you right me on the box it is opened quicker and its reholdered and fixed for free......

As far as with the quickness, it varies.