• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,034 posts in this topic

On 12/29/2021 at 10:10 AM, StillOnly25Cents said:

per the site 

Use the search tool to find submissions made more than 8 months ago.

I assume you enter the order number in the search field, no?

Thanks but when I put in the Order Number it only shows the 3 shipped comics. Not the 3 still open. Those are the ones I was looking to track status on. Didn't even think to write down Submission Numbers after they are created. Tried guessing on next sequence but since they went to CCS, it won't be next down the line numberwise. 

Screenshot 2021-12-29 104515.jpg

Edited by rexinnih

On 12/29/2021 at 10:47 AM, rexinnih said:

Thanks but when I put in the Order Number it only shows the 3 shipped comics. Not the 3 still open. Those are the ones I was looking to track status on. Didn't even think to write down Submission Numbers after they are created. Tried guessing on next sequence but since they went to CCS, it won't be next down the line numberwise. 

Screenshot 2021-12-29 104515.jpg

You should have an email with the order number when it was created.

On 12/29/2021 at 3:38 PM, STORMSHADOW_80 said:

You should have an email with the order number when it was created.

It seems he knows the order number. But when it's processed at CGC, they assign it a Submission number which is different than the order number. And one Order can be broken out into several Submissions. He's looking for the Submissions that haven't processed in over 8 months, and have disappeared from his Submissions page. 

On 12/29/2021 at 1:00 PM, Chazgee said:

It seems he knows the order number. But when it's processed at CGC, they assign it a Submission number which is different than the order number. And one Order can be broken out into several Submissions. He's looking for the Submissions that haven't processed in over 8 months, and have disappeared from his Submissions page. 

Yeah but you can get the submission number from the order number. You just have to call CGC and ask.

So is GEI the new received?  Mine have been in this status for a few days and all my other submissions have hit this status and then by the end of next business day have shipped.  Not complaining because my books have just arrived basically, just wondering if that is what everyone else is experiencing.

On 12/29/2021 at 5:10 PM, Jemin said:

So is GEI the new received?  Mine have been in this status for a few days and all my other submissions have hit this status and then by the end of next business day have shipped.  Not complaining because my books have just arrived basically, just wondering if that is what everyone else is experiencing.

I have 5 separate submissions that have been stuck at GEI for > 2 business days. These subs are ranging from slow track modern all the way up to express. One modern sub just hit 4 weeks at GEI today. None of these are sig series books.

I’m not sure what may be causing this slow down as my experience previously with CGC has been books shipping within 24-48 hours of entering the GEI phase. Seems like some orders still do ship fairly quickly while others languish for one reason or another.

On 12/29/2021 at 3:55 PM, jjfversion1 said:

I have 5 separate submissions that have been stuck at GEI for > 2 business days. These subs are ranging from slow track modern all the way up to express. One modern sub just hit 4 weeks at GEI today. None of these are sig series books.

I’m not sure what may be causing this slow down as my experience previously with CGC has been books shipping within 24-48 hours of entering the GEI phase. Seems like some orders still do ship fairly quickly while others languish for one reason or another.

1 of mine has been in G/E/I since 11/19...

On 12/29/2021 at 6:50 PM, Fisionbomb said:
On 11/22/2021 at 6:38 PM, Fisionbomb said:

Milgrom remarque w/press made it from CCS, went to SFG today 11/22/21.

Al Milgrom remarque w/press hit G/QC today.

Clay Mann remarque w/press hit SFG today.

Tony Daniel remarque w/press hit GEI today.

I'd have to check the signature forum,  but it might be easier to ask....

In what order were those signings? Did any jump the line? And for my own admittedly selfish reasons, where did the Jim Lee signing fit into the smorgasbord?

..... err did anyone get a bingo? Haha

On 12/29/2021 at 7:54 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I'd have to check the signature forum,  but it might be easier to ask....

In what order were those signings? Did any jump the line? And for my own admittedly selfish reasons, where did the Jim Lee signing fit into the smorgasbord?

..... err did anyone get a bingo? Haha

I believe Lee was before Milgrom, but Milgrom was definitely before Mann/Daniel and I THINK Mann and Daniel were at the same time.

Edited by Fisionbomb
Yup

On 12/29/2021 at 6:59 PM, Fisionbomb said:

I believe Lee was before Milgrom, but Milgrom was definitely before Mann/Daniel but I THINK Mann and Daniel were at the same time.

Wow! Thanks for the quick reply! And for staying on top of it  :)

I think everyone should start posting the submission numbers when there is a change in status along with tier (modern, express, economy, fast track).

The submission numbers seem sequential and some of us might be able to use it to see how many submissions are before ours.  Kinda like taking a number at the DMV.

(Although it seems there are people who are "cutting" in front of the line)

My submission number is #3916975 Received 8/29/21 currently at SFG.

I think I saw that submission #38XXXXX are being shipped now. 

• Administrator
On 12/30/2021 at 9:07 AM, J RANDALL said:

Anyone know how long the Mechanical Error's TAT?  I've had to send one back on 11/22 and haven't seen it move.  I would hope they would've fast tracked it since I had originally waited over 6 months for it the first time.

Mechanical errors are expedited, and usually takes a few weeks.  If you don't see any movement soon, you can contact customer service at

submissions@cgccomics.com

or

1-877-NM-COMIC
(1 877 662 6642) toll free
941 360 3991