• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,075 posts in this topic

On 1/1/2022 at 11:32 PM, rexinnih said:

Snow delays here in Seattle area caused delivery delay until 12/31.

Screenshot 2022-01-01 203055.jpg

Sheesh...6 months  Plus you gotta figure they were about 2 months behind in opening packages at that time. So your wait was probably closer to 8 months. Snow delays be damned, 8 months is too long.

On 12/31/2021 at 11:51 AM, Ninja0215 said:

Perez book just went out this morning 

As much as I don’t want to submit any books at this particular time I think I too will be shipping a book for the Perez signing. I had a tales of the teen titans SS Perez that I sold years ago. I’m going to send in my new teen titans #2 I think. 

On 1/2/2022 at 9:19 AM, sevans1979 said:

As much as I don’t want to submit any books at this particular time I think I too will be shipping a book for the Perez signing. I had a tales of the teen titans SS Perez that I sold years ago. I’m going to send in my new teen titans #2 I think. 

I feel ya , I had 6 books go out the other day and I was telling myself that was it but I didn't want to miss this opportunity.  I sent jla/avengers 2 because I koce the cover and it shows off his skills of jamming as many characters on to a single cover. He will be missed by allmof us in the comic collecting community.  😪

On 1/2/2022 at 9:45 PM, zupaphly said:

At least you can still view yours... mine have been there so long my subs aged out of the 8 month look back... a month ago...

Which brings up a good point. @CGC Mike can you see if they could extend how long submissions are trackable in the your submissions page? 

Thank you. :foryou:

• Administrator
On 1/3/2022 at 3:46 AM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Which brings up a good point. @CGC Mike can you see if they could extend how long submissions are trackable in the your submissions page? 

Thank you. :foryou:

I will check.

On 1/2/2022 at 7:33 PM, Lord Gemini said:

CCS is killing me...

CCS.jpg.9bb6bdfac9c7e308ac8b0d2dced849a1.jpg

I've had a magazine economy order Received at CCS since 4/27.  It recently fell off the 8 month "Submission Status" page and I can't lookup it's status again until it is SFG at CGC.  Good times....

Alec