• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,049 posts in this topic

On 2/21/2022 at 10:56 AM, sevans1979 said:

I opted to have my New Teen Titans #2 that I sent in for the Perez signing to be graded universal per CGCs email. It was switched from in house signing to modern a couple days ago. It will be a nice Xmas present when I get it back in December (maybe)

Hmmm, I don't believe I received an email. I sent mine in already slabbed. I wonder if that's why. Still, I wish I had the option.

On 2/21/2022 at 1:50 PM, Gaard said:

It just occurred to me that CGC is about a month behind in opening packages. I must be missing something ... it seems like a pretty basic fix. And it's not like this problem just popped up.

Thay have included express now in their "we open everything the week we get them", so express is hung up for a month now as well. Over-promise/under deliver.

On 2/21/2022 at 4:28 PM, Lord Gemini said:

Hmmm, I don't believe I received an email. I sent mine in already slabbed. I wonder if that's why. Still, I wish I had the option.

My book was received on Jan 7th. I sent it in super early. Maybe they are going in order? They gave four options. Hopefully you get your email soon. If you are curious I can message you the email contents 

On 2/21/2022 at 4:58 PM, sevans1979 said:

My book was received on Jan 7th. I sent it in super early. Maybe they are going in order? They gave four options. Hopefully you get your email soon. If you are curious I can message you the email contents 

Maybe so. I'll keep an eye out for it. They haven't fallen into my spam folder in the past, so if they send one, I'm sure I'll see it. Thanks!

On 2/21/2022 at 11:08 PM, Jemin said:

I sent a book for the Perez signing along with a book for the Bendis/Bagley signing. Neither has shown up in my account.

Mine got delivered 1/26 and I put his initials all over the box and it still hasn't been entered into the system.

On 2/22/2022 at 2:27 PM, skybolt said:

For slow modern grading I know that SFG and G/E/I doesn't mean much these days. However, I was wondering on average, how long does it take to ship the books after they go into Grading/QC?

For Greggy or the rest of us?

I have one sitting at G/QC right now so can update when it ships.

On 2/22/2022 at 12:30 PM, awakeintheashes said:

My credit card was charged 2/16 for, what I assume is, my 1/18 Modern Slow submission. However, I haven't received an acknowledgment email that it was charged, and it still is at SFG. 

Yup....seems to be with the case with emails nowadays.

You probably don't submit as much as I do so it's probably easier for you to reconcile the charges but it becomes difficult once they charged my cc and don't provide me with any PDF reconciliation. 

On 2/22/2022 at 2:07 PM, greggy said:

image.thumb.png.6f4ce2a872a6e5f722c469ef6aa24e67.png

They did charge me the correct older rates today, as they were delivered by Joey on February 18th at the deadline so at least they didn't mess it up.

They normally send out the emails at 7:30 EST so let's see if they actually send one out today. 

On 2/22/2022 at 12:30 PM, awakeintheashes said:

My credit card was charged 2/16 for, what I assume is, my 1/18 Modern Slow submission. However, I haven't received an acknowledgment email that it was charged, and it still is at SFG. 

Yep. They are charging early. My last submission was charged about 4 months before it shipped.