• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,038 posts in this topic

On 8/16/2023 at 12:56 PM, kimik said:

My latest shipment of 25 Modern standard:

Delivery confirmed: August 5

Received: Nothing showing yet 

My modern regular submission was delivered on Aug 2nd and entered into the system day before yesterday so it should not be too much longer for yours. 

On 8/16/2023 at 7:17 AM, Stefan_W said:

My current submission that is SFG is also no longer clickable as of yesterday. Maybe it is just a glitch.

Same here. Thought it was because one of the payments didn't go through but I guess not if other people are having problems.

On 8/16/2023 at 7:34 AM, Ammar Zaidi said:

I have a Magazine High Value Order (2 Magazines) received on June 1 that have been stuck in Grading/Quality Control the last couple of weeks.

Also noticed last night the usually 'clickable' Submission Number on my CGC Submission Tracking page for that particular submission isn't clickable anymore. Has anyone dealt with this issue before?

You should contact them 

• Administrator

I was just updated on the status of submission tracking. 

The CGC submission tracking pages will be fixed by the end of the day Tuesday. Once fixed, these submitters will be able to see their collectible descriptions once a submission reaches the "Scheduled for Grading" status shown below.

image.png

On 8/17/2023 at 12:43 PM, CGC Mike said:

I was just updated on the status of submission tracking. 

The CGC submission tracking pages will be fixed by the end of the day Tuesday. Once fixed, these submitters will be able to see their collectible descriptions once a submission reaches the "Scheduled for Grading" status shown below.

Thank you, Mike!  (thumbsu

Modern regular track submission with 21 books:

Dropped off at FedEx way up here in Canada - July 27

Arrived at CGC - Aug 2

Box opened and SFG - Aug 14

G/E/I - Aug 18

Note that when I submitted I used Greg's posts to come up with an estimate of Aug 14th for when this would flip to G/E/I, and it ended up being exactly correct. That was really helpful to me. 

On 8/18/2023 at 8:12 AM, Stefan_W said:

Arrived at CGC - Aug 2

G/E/I - Aug 18

Note that when I submitted I used Greg's posts to come up with an estimate of Aug 14th for when this would flip to G/E/I, and it ended up being exactly correct. That was really helpful to me. 

The submission is still sitting at G/E/I but it was graded. I know this because I was dinged with an extra charge on one of the books - they bumped it to high value. That is the type of added charge I love seeing :) 

On 8/18/2023 at 2:08 PM, X_Phile said:

Has anyone had a submission moved to a "shipped" status while the link to the submission details has been broken? Wondering if you can see grades on any newly shipped submissions.

Yes, I had one.  The submission number had a broken link when it was G/QC.  As soon as it was marked Shipped, I could click on the sub number and see my grades.  :)

On 8/18/2023 at 4:06 PM, workingdog said:

Yes, I had one.  The submission number had a broken link when it was G/QC.  As soon as it was marked Shipped, I could click on the sub number and see my grades.  :)

Thank you! I have 2 in G/QC and was wondering if that would trigger the link.  

On 8/18/2023 at 8:12 AM, Stefan_W said:

Arrived at CGC - Aug 2

G/E/I - Aug 18

Switched to QC first things this AM - Aug 21

Marked as shipping mid afternoon - Aug 22

Shipping date is marked for tomorrow but hoping I get lucky and it is picked up today. 

On 8/18/2023 at 3:08 PM, X_Phile said:

Thank you! I have 2 in G/QC and was wondering if that would trigger the link.  

I have one outstanding submission in Submission Tracking. It's sitting at SFG but I just checked and I'm now able to click on the Sub Number.  It's no longer greyed out.  :)

On 8/22/2023 at 2:11 PM, workingdog said:

I have one outstanding submission in Submission Tracking. It's sitting at SFG but I just checked and I'm now able to click on the Sub Number.  It's no longer greyed out.  :)

Just tried, appears they are all back! (thumbsu