• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,075 posts in this topic

What I just realized if CGC now will not post the grades under dealers & collectors accounts online until status is changed to shipped/safe then I am assuming onsite grading now is changed as well.

I am assuming it will be back to the old school way for me which not knowing the grades till I take my invoice over to them and receive the books physically in hand.

I fully agree why CGC shouldn't give out grades once the books are just in the "scheduled for grading" phase because the grades have not been finalized or graded by everyone. However when the books are graded I see no reason why grades shouldn't be posted to your account the same as before. Makes no sense, and just adds to bad PR they are getting lately.

CGC's $5.00 service charge per invoice still has me bending over taking that joke of a fee. meh

Oops, just looked at my FedEx Insight and saw this. I usually get ship emails from CGC but none on these - I guess I know what I'll be doing next Thursday.

My FedEx Ground driver is going to be hating on me.

Modern Fast Tracks from 12/26 & 12/27 Shipped yesterday.

Total Pieces: 12

Total Weight: 399.30 lb. (181.60 kg.)

Oops, just looked at my FedEx Insight and saw this. I usually get ship emails from CGC but none on these - I guess I know what I'll be doing next Thursday.

Holy spoon, dude. I hate you a little for him. That is a heavy order. How do they ship something like that? On a pallet?

Holy spoon, dude. I hate you a little for him. That is a heavy order. How do they ship something like that? On a pallet?

Or in 12 boxes. :makepoint:

Just wondering if anyone knew the time frame from being scheduled for grading to being graded. Followed by the time it takes them to be shipped!

My 8/23 submission went to "Scheduled for grading" on 12/10/12 and just went to being "Graded" today.

Hope that gives you some insight. Your mileage may vary.

Just wondering if anyone knew the time frame from being scheduled for grading to being graded. Followed by the time it takes them to be shipped!

My 8/23 submission went to "Scheduled for grading" on 12/10/12 and just went to being "Graded" today.

Hope that gives you some insight. Your mileage may vary.

My 9/12/2012 modern submission went to "Scheduled for grading" on 1/07/13 and went to "Graded" today.

they said that with their last update on the boards months ago. that means more days added to TAT's

My latest regular modern sub had a TAT of less than the 100 days currently listed on the site - they are going down (albeit not as fast as I'd like).

Moderns submitted 8/30 shipped yesterday (1/10)

Value Tiers submitted 8/30 are waiting to be slabbed. I was told they'd probably ship out around the end of the month.

Moderns arrived today :whee:

The Hulk 271 came back as 9.8

Selling?