• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,075 posts in this topic

Dropped off 3 invoices at WW Chicago.

Value Fast Track 8/13 - @ verified stage

Economy Fast Track 8/14 @ verified stage

Economy Fast Track 8/14 (signature series) @ verified stage

my value track changed to scheduled for grading today, others still in verified, hopefully they will change tomorrow as well

EFT still sitting at verified, EFT signature series now scheduled for grading (change happened today

I sent in four comics yesterday :wishluck: with the free coupon from the collectors society. How long has it been taking for turn around on that service? :popcorn:

I think they're on time for that.

I sent in four comics yesterday :wishluck: with the free coupon from the collectors society. How long has it been taking for turn around on that service? :popcorn:

I think they're on time for that.

Will let you know by end of day today.

Invoice date is Aug 14 and not counting that or Sept 2 today is the 15th day.

Switched to QC around 11:30 :)

Edited by iceman399

Standard sub (one book) that I dropped off onsite at WW Chicago with an 8/16 invoice got changed to SFG this morning (8/30). Today is 10 business days, so hopefully it'll stay on schedule. :wishluck:

The Standard tier book is graded as of this morning (9/3), so hopefully it will ship soon.

I've also got a FT Economy that was dropped off at Chicago with an invoice date of 8/13. Today marks the 14th business day (giving them yesterday as a holiday) and it is still sitting at Verified.

The 8/13 FT Economy sub switched to SFG today (9/4), the 8/16 Standard sub is still sitting at Graded.

8/16 Standard sub is now in Grading/Quality Control (9/5). The Economy FT is still in SFG.

Standard sub (one book) that I dropped off onsite at WW Chicago with an 8/16 invoice got changed to SFG this morning (8/30). Today is 10 business days, so hopefully it'll stay on schedule. :wishluck:

The Standard tier book is graded as of this morning (9/3), so hopefully it will ship soon.

I've also got a FT Economy that was dropped off at Chicago with an invoice date of 8/13. Today marks the 14th business day (giving them yesterday as a holiday) and it is still sitting at Verified.

The 8/13 FT Economy sub switched to SFG today (9/4), the 8/16 Standard sub is still sitting at Graded.

8/16 Standard sub is now in Grading/Quality Control (9/5). The Economy FT is still in SFG.

The Standard sub jumped to shipped/safe this afternoon, so it was on time.

Dropped off 3 invoices at WW Chicago.

Value Fast Track 8/13 - @ verified stage

Economy Fast Track 8/14 @ verified stage

Economy Fast Track 8/14 (signature series) @ verified stage

my value track changed to scheduled for grading today, others still in verified, hopefully they will change tomorrow as well

EFT still sitting at verified, EFT signature series now scheduled for grading (change happened today

All 3 of my submissions are now scheduled for grading

Edited by jsilverjanet

The Standard sub jumped to shipped/safe this afternoon, so it was on time.

Well that bothers me...we are both to have a 15 day turnaround and my books arrived 2 days before yours :(

Wow the comics got there already and are listed on the site. Now fingers crossed! :wishluck:

e39e60b65ade7340749b03bb55d38356_zps5dbab852.jpg[/img]

Nice 4 books to send Frankie, what grades do you expect?

Wow the comics got there already and are listed on the site. Now fingers crossed! :wishluck:

I don't want to jinx myself Kevin. lol. Nothing to high. The Xmen was a nice upper mid grade would be real happy with a 7.0 but might be lower. ST 110 was like a 3.5/4.0. Now I can update that website everyday waiting for any updates like a crack head. lol. And stress if any come back with resto :sick:

I don't want to jinx myself Kevin. lol. Nothing to high. The Xmen was a nice upper mid grade would be real happy with a 7.0 but might be lower. ST 110 was like a 3.5/4.0. Now I can update that website everyday waiting for any updates like a crack head. lol. And stress if any come back with resto :sick:

Got my fingers crossed for you bro :wishluck: