• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,073 posts in this topic

my Value Fast Track 8/13 which had been sitting in graded since 9/6 has just changed to Graded/QC (9/16)

my other 2 are economy fast track 8/14, are still in graded.

My Value Fast Track 8/13 changed today 9/18 to shipped/safe :banana:

My Economy Fast Track change to Graded/QC today 9/18

My other EFT SS is still stuck on graded

I have a non-FT Value Tier received 6-12 that has been at graded for a while (don't remember exactly when it moved to graded but around two weeks).

I have another one (same service) that was received on 7-16 - also graded.

And one more (same service) from 7-16 that is scheduled for grading.

That 6-12 invoice has to be getting close to the encapsulation machine :wishluck:

Standard sub (one book) that I dropped off onsite at WW Chicago with an 8/16 invoice got changed to SFG this morning (8/30). Today is 10 business days, so hopefully it'll stay on schedule. :wishluck:

The Standard tier book is graded as of this morning (9/3), so hopefully it will ship soon.

I've also got a FT Economy that was dropped off at Chicago with an invoice date of 8/13. Today marks the 14th business day (giving them yesterday as a holiday) and it is still sitting at Verified.

The 8/13 FT Economy sub switched to SFG today (9/4), the 8/16 Standard sub is still sitting at Graded.

8/16 Standard sub is now in Grading/Quality Control (9/5). The Economy FT is still in SFG.

The Standard sub jumped to shipped/safe this afternoon (9/5), so it was on time.

9/6 the Economy FT moved to Graded, hopefully it'll ship early next week. Sticking to stated TATs nicely.

9/11 the Economy FT is still stuck on Graded :mad:, but my Standard sub is now safely in hand. :cloud9:

9/16 the Economy FT switched to shipped/safe.

9/19 the 8/13 Economy FT is in hand. :cloud9:

I have a question. My comics were received on 9/5. They just switched to graded today 9/19. There are no grades posted on the web site yet. All got universal....which is great...but no grades or PQ posted yet. How long does that take to show on the website?

No grades until they are shipped.

Ok, how long after the day they are graded does it take them to ship the comics?

Don't forget they have to wait to be encapsulated first, then QC, then to shipping. There's no official timeline here.

:tonofbricks: Thanks been over a year since I sent anything to be graded.

(thumbs u

Sent in 15 books on Modern Regular, shipped on 7/22, received on 7/25, verified on 9/16, scheduled for grading on 9/20.

Books were only marked "received" for so long, but now two status updates within a week have my hopes up... only to be dashed I'm sure. If I have them back by 10/22 I'll be satisfied.