• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,038 posts in this topic

Sent in 15 books on Modern Regular, shipped on 7/22, received on 7/25, verified on 9/16, scheduled for grading on 9/20.

Books were only marked "received" for so long, but now two status updates within a week have my hopes up... only to be dashed I'm sure. If I have them back by 10/22 I'll be satisfied.

This invoice has been marked "graded" as of today, 10/2! :applause:

Sent in 15 books on Modern Regular, shipped on 7/22, received on 7/25, verified on 9/16, scheduled for grading on 9/20.

Books were only marked "received" for so long, but now two status updates within a week have my hopes up... only to be dashed I'm sure. If I have them back by 10/22 I'll be satisfied.

This invoice has been marked "graded" as of today, 10/2! :applause:

And now the real wait begins :baiting:

9/26 - Four book Standard sub marked as Received.

9/30 - Standard sub is now verified.

9/30 - my 8/13 non-FT modern sub is now SFG.

I'm really curious to see which sub will grade first. My bet is on the Standard, even though the modern is already in SFG (for 4 days).

Standard modern sub Invoice date 9/16 received. 10/4 still received. Always double check before you send. I meant to do express so was expecting to have back by now then found out I screwed up and and can't change it once you send it. Sucks

Submitted books at Baltimore Comic-Con on Sept 7th (9 Modern, all Fast Tracked). They estimated about a one-month backlog for Modern Fast Track. I just received my box o'slabs today....EXACTLY one month later. That was a good estimate! :applause:

Submitted books at Baltimore Comic-Con on Sept 7th (9 Modern, all Fast Tracked). They estimated about a one-month backlog for Modern Fast Track. I just received my box o'slabs today....EXACTLY one month later. That was a good estimate! :applause:
:facepalm: Man, we've come a long way when being double (technically, a little less) the TAT for fast track is applauded as a good thing cause CGC estimated it correct. The TAT for modern FT is supposed to be 10 biz days.

:facepalm: Man, we've come a long way when being double (technically, a little less) the TAT for fast track is applauded as a good thing cause CGC estimated it correct. The TAT for modern FT is supposed to be 10 biz days.
Man, I gotta complain more often.

Subbed 6 invoices for prescreen 7/9

2 modern invoices went from QC to Shipped today

1 modern invoice sits at QC

2 modern invoices sit at Graded

1 economy invoice at Graded

Well, I suppose anymore I just take the online TAT with a huge grain of salt, if not ignore it altogether. When they asked me at the Con if I wanted to FT the books, I asked in return how long the current wait time is. The gentleman hollered over to his colleague what the eta was, and she said, "About one month right now." She knew her stuff, so I guess I'm applauding both the honesty and accuracy of the estimate. ;)