• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,049 posts in this topic

My comics were marked as graded and then I checked an hour later to find that their is no information or history of my submission?? What's going on?

it happens from time to time, I can't currently view my submission status either.

Yup same here. Wouldn't get too worried about it. A few weeks ago everyone's graded status went back to "scheduled to be graded" then back to graded in a span of about 24-48hrs.

Does anybody have any orders older than 6/10, I don't want to feel like I'm special.

You might want to call cause my pre-screen from end of May of moderns was received and sold already. There not that far behind.

I just called and the lady said they are working until 10:00 at night on encapsulation, its still in process. So I wait like everyone else who has orders from June 10th that have not shipped.

Are you saying that CGC is working today even though it's Columbus Day (holiday)? If so, that's impressive and encouraging!!

My daughter is in school, I'm working, the UPS guy just dropped off a box.

I'm working. Okay, so I'm at work browsing the CGC boards. But that still counts, right?

Are you saying that CGC is working today even though it's Columbus Day (holiday)? If so, that's impressive and encouraging!!

My daughter is in school, I'm working, the UPS guy just dropped off a box.

I'm working. Okay, so I'm at work browsing the CGC boards. But that still counts, right?

I'm a comic book dealer, yes I work from home. I'm calling to figure out where my order is so I can sell the books to make my house payment.

Current turn around times at CGC would be better if comic book collectors would stop sending in moronic books to get graded and back up the line. (shrug)

Search "X-men CGC" on eBay for example and see hundreds of examples such as this one. :eyeroll:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MARVEL-COMICS-THE-UNCANNY-X-MEN-222-CGC-4-0-AFFORDABLE-LOW-GRADE-/190928411235?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item2c74385a63

Rinse and repeat till you have a lot of books like the one above in the way of your more logical books being graded.

Edited by Spiderman-on-Tilt

9/26 - Four book Standard sub marked as Received.

9/30 - Standard sub is now verified.

9/30 - my 8/13 non-FT modern sub is now SFG.

10/7 - one week later and no movement in either sub.

10/15 - The 9/26 Standard sub switched to SFG this morning.

My 5 book modern tier order just jumped to graded today.

9/3 - Received

10/4 - Verified

10/15 - Graded

Regular tier or fast track? I've got a regular modern from 8/13 sitting at Graded for several days now.

Noobsauce question that could probably be answered if I searched past the first two pages, but how does one check on such things? I just mailed my books off this morning, so I know I won't see anything for a few days, but I want to track my sub too...

:shrug:

-slym