• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,049 posts in this topic

Day 10 of a 15-day (claimed) coupon submission - still sitting at received/verified.

-slym

Same here

Business day 14 of my 15-day coupon submission - quality control since Friday (day 13)

For clarity, the sub was received 10/15

Still sitting at verified on day 13 of my 15 day coupon submission :pullhair:

Day 10 of a 15-day (claimed) coupon submission - still sitting at received/verified.

Same here

Business day 14 of my 15-day coupon submission - quality control since Friday (day 13)

Between me and another boardie, it is looking like a 15-day submission is taking around 20 days. Get your hands out of the hair, man!

:D

-slym

Same here

Between me and another boardie, it is looking like a 15-day submission is taking around 20 days. Get your hands out of the hair, man!

-slym

I recently had a 15 day Standard sub take about 20 days as well.

Same here

-slym

I recently had a 15 day Standard sub take about 20 days as well.

Day 14 of my 15 day submission has moved to Scheduled for Grading

Here are a couple of my submissions. They've both been in "Graded status" for over a week.

At least I see that they're all going to be "Universal" (unless that can change now?)

subbed 8/14 Economy (2 comics)- today 11/4 "Graded" (58 business days)

subbed 10/7 Economy Fast Track (5 comics)- today 11/4 "Graded" (20 business days)

It's now the 11th and these comics haven't changed from "graded" status. I'm going to say they've been in "graded" status for over 2 weeks. Is it normal for comics to stay that long before being shipped out?

This is the second Walk-through I've done in the last six months and both needed phone calls to get them mailed.

Received Wednesday, November 6. Goes to Grading/Quality Control the same day and stays there.

Call on Friday, November 8 and spoke to Eric Downton. Book moves to Shipped/Safe within 20 minutes.

While I appreciate Eric's competence, why does a one-day walk-through take three days?

My guess is they are completely overwhelmed.

I have a fast track invoice that is past it's 20 business days now by a week.

:cry:

That doesn't look good for me then. I was hoping to get mine back this week. Lucky to get them before Thanksgiving

Modern FT

Received 10/18

Verified 10/29

Scheduled for grading 11/1

Graded 11/5

Edited by Barth

What bugs me is that CGC has no incentive to improve. If you pay the premium for faster service and they don't deliver, they still charge you for the faster service.

Too bad the rumors of Borock starting his own grading service seem to have been false.