• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,115 posts in this topic

On 7/29/2022 at 2:47 PM, STORMSHADOW_80 said:

We have an economy slow track tat thread. Im in the same boat as well. Mailed end of July 2021. Rec'd/SFG 9/12. The good news is we should be about 10 days until GEI

On 7/29/2022 at 2:43 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

It's been normal for a year hahahahah, but before that no lol

And I assume you mean economy slow? It was at 3 months at July last year (thumbsu

Well it wasn’t about spending extra money for fast track I was just curious what the difference would be which I really regret now. I mean what am I supposed to do if a full year passes and they still aren’t graded? It’s already well beyond their own time estimates. I’ve got stuff I’d like to send in using the fast track system like I usually do but I’m thinking of not sending anything in yet until I get these 5 books back.

Another question even though none of my books have been graded yet I noticed they all had certification numbers assigned already. I never noticed that before but I’m guessing that’s normal too?

On 7/29/2022 at 8:41 PM, N e r V said:

Well it wasn’t about spending extra money for fast track I was just curious what the difference would be which I really regret now. I mean what am I supposed to do if a full year passes and they still aren’t graded? It’s already well beyond their own time estimates. I’ve got stuff I’d like to send in using the fast track system like I usually do but I’m thinking of not sending anything in yet until I get these 5 books back.

I think if it had been ft they would be back by now, and that's a true yet long lesson. Stinks that "we truly may not know" until it is too late, so to speak.  Fyi I have ft economy received 6/14 in qc if you noticed, so I'm coming from the other way, as I believe this is the 1st I've ever done ft. My slow econ is from last Oct and this March. 

On 7/29/2022 at 8:45 PM, N e r V said:

Another question even though none of my books have been graded yet I noticed they all had certification numbers assigned already. I never noticed that before but I’m guessing that’s normal too?

Yes the submission should be clickable on through to the submission numbers 1 through whatever upon received, that's been fairly normal for a while, wasnt always 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 7/29/2022 at 6:54 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I think if it had been ft they would be back by now, and that's a true yet long lesson. Stinks that "we truly may not know" until it is too late, so to speak.  Fyi I have ft economy received 6/14 in qc if you noticed, so I'm coming from the other way, as I believe this is the 1st I've ever done ft. My slow econ is from last Oct and this March. 

Yes the submission should be clickable on through to the submission numbers 1 through whatever upon received, that's been fairly normal for a while, wasnt always 

Thanks for the information. Yes I’ve always used fast track just thought I’d try an experiment to see the difference which looks like a really bad idea now. I wonder if it’s a staffing issue with them like the rest of the country is going through or a materials shortage like the rest of the country is going through or both? ???

On 7/29/2022 at 9:00 PM, N e r V said:

Thanks for the information. Yes I’ve always used fast track just thought I’d try an experiment to see the difference which looks like a really bad idea now. I wonder if it’s a staffing issue with them like the rest of the country is going through or a materials shortage like the rest of the country is going through or both? ???

Possibly all of the above, including equipment shortage, more hires but need equipment.

Also as you're aware the value tier was discontinued last year, so now all those books got absorbed into the "economy tier." It might be the same amount of books or a little more due to the market value and people submitting more, but the economy estimated tat basically takes up the turn around time of both econ and value, as only economy remains. Long winded statement but anyway.

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

Comics

Turnaround times are guesses only and are NOT guaranteed. Orders cannot be changed or canceled once in transit to our facility.

Modern (1975 - Present)

Max. Value

per Item

(USD)

$400

Fee per Item

(USD)

$24

Fast Track: + deed to your home 

Current Turnaround (working days)

Infinity

Fast Track: slightly less than infinity

Economy (Pre - 1975)

Max. Value

per Item

(USD)

$400

Fee per Item

(USD)

$35 

Fast Track: + Your first newborn

Current Turnaround (working days)

Forever

Fast Track: When hell freezes over

Long time lurker, first time poster.

Anyone had issues getting back some recent sig series?

I've had 3 from Jim Salicrup SFG since 6/2, 5 from Mirka Andolfo SFG since 6/6, and 3 from Joshua Williamson SFG since 6/8. 

I have others at CCS and some July sig series that are SFG that I'm too worried about. It just seems a little long than I'm used to for sig series for those 3 subs.

On 7/28/2022 at 9:57 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:
On 7/25/2022 at 5:46 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Fast track economy 

Received and sfg 6/14

GEI 7/25

Fast track economy 

Received and sfg 6/14

GEI 7/25

QC 7/28

Fast track economy shipped today 

On 8/1/2022 at 10:31 AM, ak47po said:
On 8/1/2022 at 9:34 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Fast track economy shipped today 

Not complaining about grades. Hmm?

No, I would have guessed 1.8, friend thought a little higher, and at $136 all in for cgc 2.0 :takeit:

Screenshot_20220801-093036.png

On 8/1/2022 at 10:35 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

No, I would have guessed 1.8, friend thought a little higher, and at $136 all in for cgc 2.0 :takeit:

Screenshot_20220801-093036.png

Graders Notes.

Screenshot_20220801-103816.png

On 8/1/2022 at 10:23 AM, Nazirite said:

What is your overall experience with CCS? 

Pretty good overall, i cant complain. They took my 8.0-8.5 DD 181 to a 9.8; so that's good. I had a Thor 337  that I bought for 30 bucks that was a 6.0 and they pressed it up to a 9.6. Th was when I made the move to use CGC. I know some people haven't had good experiences with the, but I really can't complain. 

On 8/1/2022 at 11:42 AM, Ninja0215 said:

Pretty good overall, i cant complain. They took my 8.0-8.5 DD 181 to a 9.8; so that's good. I had a Thor 337  that I bought for 30 bucks that was a 6.0 and they pressed it up to a 9.6. Th was when I made the move to use CGC. I know some people haven't had good experiences with the, but I really can't complain. 

Thank you Ill give them a shot

On 8/1/2022 at 1:14 PM, toro said:

Can I put your name on my 6/8 F/T Economy submission so that it can get out of Scheduled for Grading?

:wavingwhiteflag::sorry: I'm surprised you haven't called or what not to start a ticket for them to hurry it through.

Should we all start calling about last year's slow track economy?

Hardly a peep after a few Sept s ....

And ccs July received idk. :ohnoez:

On 8/1/2022 at 1:17 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

:wavingwhiteflag::sorry: I'm surprised you haven't called or what not to start a ticket for them to hurry it through.

That's not making light that's an honest. :(

And :pullhair: but I feel you, was going to call but was 7th in line, just an fyi if anyone calls. :tonofbricks:

On 8/1/2022 at 2:17 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I called the other day and the guy Ryan said there must be big orders in front of yours.