• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
79 79

27,683 posts in this topic

On 10/8/2024 at 2:18 AM, Tnexus said:

It's 10 miles from the coast and almost directly in the path of the eye hurricane. I think even the best buildings are going to take a beating against 150mph winds. I suspect it's going to be a month before things even get back to a sense of normalcy.

The forecast track has the highest winds(more like 125 by the time it hits) hitting Tampa and north. Not saying it won't turn south, but most likely, the worst damage for Sarasota will be from surge and the CGC complex is safe from that. 

On 10/4/2024 at 2:19 PM, ChrispyC66 said:

Yeah. My order arrived 8/19 and SFG on 8/22. I must be in the queue for the vacationing grader. :drool:

Update! Update!

21 book Modern order

• Delivered to CGC - 8/19
  • Received and SFG - 8/22
  • GEI  - 10/7
  • G/QC - ? 34d
  • Shipped -

On 10/8/2024 at 10:14 AM, ChrispyC66 said:

Update! Update!

21 book Modern order

• Delivered to CGC - 8/19
  • Received and SFG - 8/22
  • GEI  - 10/7
  • G/QC - ? 34d
  • Shipped -

Getting close. Both my subs from 8/28 have been sitting in GEI for 2 weeks and now with the Hurricane coming in tomorrow, our books could be toast. LOL! Hoping everyone can stay safe.