• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,110 posts in this topic

13 business days have passed on my fast track. Still showing graded, so they are not even keeping up with fast track now :(

Maybe the holidays that are coming up next week have started causing delays this week.

You lose two days next week due to x-mas. My last batch of value fast tracks took 9 days to go from graded to shipped/safe. I can remember when fast tracked value books would have grades after 10-12 days and be shipped before day 20.

I miss 2007.

Rest of the little munchkins should be hard at it in fortress CGC.

Where do you keep your flying monkeys?

Up your Yellow brick road.

Never a truer thing said Doctor :foryou:

TBH - I have a great deal lined up,but I have to sell to buy, and I have, as at the last count nearly 200 slabbed books sitting in a concrete block in Florida.

:cry:

13 business days have passed on my fast track. Still showing graded, so they are not even keeping up with fast track now :(

Fast Track is more like 20 business days now.

Not really ... all my 12/05 FT modern invoices were shipped out on 12/21 - 13 business days.

Not really ... all my 12/05 FT modern invoices were shipped out on 12/21 - 13 business days.

So a sample of one person makes the overall CGC turnaround average?

(shrug)

My last experience using Fast Track Modern I found out so many people are working around the backlog by overwhelming the Fast Track system, CGC was still having a hard time keeping up. It was now becoming the "regular tier" submitted.

My experience was when I phoned in on Business Day 12, I was informed there was a potential it was going to be a few more weeks before they could get to my Modern Fast Tracks. When I called back on Business Day 20 to confirm if there was going to be a delay - and sure enough, it was backlogged - I spoke with someone and politely let them know I wasn't sure if I would be submitting more books any time soon. Business Day 23, the books were graded, encased, and being prepared for shipping. So even my experience can't be used as an example. It was influenced, and therefore an outlier.

I truly believe CGC is trying to address this by asking its staff to work Saturdays to catch up (I believe they are still doing this). But I wish it would even out sooner than later.

Yeah, but you are part of the CGC Elite.

Yeah, but you are part of the CGC Elite.

Oh, yeah - I forgot :doh: