• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
79 79

26,948 posts in this topic

23 hours ago, pavel7601 said:

My 9/10 modern prescreen just went to grading qc today. Its been at sfg for almost 3 weeks.

How long have they been at SFG? My 9/10 modern pre screen have been at SFG for over 2 weeks now.

Interesting. Pats books were in 9 full days before yours, hopefully he had some movement on his books.

Mine were sent in 9/9...so it would be safe to assume they would be soon. 

What I find interesting is modern pre-screen is supposed to be regular tier plus 10 days. 

I sent in 4 modern submissions that day. The other three were all shipped on 10/13. So far my pre-screens (based on the info on the website) have been regular modern tier plus 18 business days. 

31 minutes ago, jsilverjanet said:

Why does prescreen add additional time? That makes zero sense to me. I get that’s CGC line they give us but not sure why it increases turn around time an additional 10 days

I agree completely. I can’t think of a logical reason for it.

49 minutes ago, jsilverjanet said:

Why does prescreen add additional time? That makes zero sense to me. I get that’s CGC line they give us but not sure why it increases turn around time an additional 10 days

Possibly, that the invoice has to be reviewed and gone over again by the finalizer. 

21 minutes ago, skybolt said:

The current turnaround times for modern slow track pressing (74 business days) and quick press (60 business days) are definitely not inflated. My books are currently sitting at 72 days and 57 days, respectively.

maybe time to find someone else to press your books

29 minutes ago, skybolt said:

The current turnaround times for modern slow track pressing (74 business days) and quick press (60 business days) are definitely not inflated. My books are currently sitting at 72 days and 57 days, respectively.

yea im at 71 myself...for only 2 books :(

10 book modern slow track

received 11/06/2020

Now the Jingle Rock Has Begun

:tink: 

Although I sent in books for inhouse signing with the modern sub, and they're not marked as received yet :shy: 

On 11/4/2020 at 2:24 PM, hermster said:

Modern - regular

9/28 - Delivered

10/2 - Recieved

10/14 - Scheduled for grading

11/3 - Grading/Quality Control

11/4 - Finalized / Shipped

That's basicly mine to a tee. Now waiting to get them. Not sure how many days that takes from FL to CA.

On 11/5/2020 at 5:21 PM, joeypost said:

Interesting. Pats books were in 9 full days before yours, hopefully he had some movement on his books.

Mine were sent in 9/9...so it would be safe to assume they would be soon. 

What I find interesting is modern pre-screen is supposed to be regular tier plus 10 days. 

I sent in 4 modern submissions that day. The other three were all shipped on 10/13. So far my pre-screens (based on the info on the website) have been regular modern tier plus 18 business days. 

Moved to QC today around 4:00 ish.