• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EARLY ACTION AND SUPERMAN FOR SALE,SET OF TWO,FIRST GOOD OFFER = BYE BYE! 2 DAYS

11 posts in this topic

HELLO EVERYONE, FOR A FEW DAYS ILL BE OFFERING TWO BOOKS FOR SALE, AS A SET PREFFERED. ACTION COMICS 24 (LAST SHUSTER COVER) AND SUPERMAN 11 (CLASSIC BRAKING THE CHAIN COVER). THE 24 I GOT BACK FOR A SECOND TIME. IS A SOLID 2.0 (LOOKS MUCH BETTER THOUGH), NICE PQ- NO BRITTLENESS WHATSOEVER AND UNRESTORED, THE SUP 11 BOUGHT FROM A WELL KNOWN DEALER A WHILE BACK, HE HAD IT LISTED AS A 3.5 (I believe-cant remember exactly-IF I CAN FIND THE LISTING HE HAD ILL DOUBLE CHECK) AND UNRESTORED. asking $1,075 for both books , offers welcome (even for one), :takeit: GETS PRIORITY offers less than what I paid for will not be accepted. pm for payment options. shipping for both will be $7, U.S. buyers please.

IMAG2802.jpg