• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looking for a CGC'd Captain America #137???

13 posts in this topic

Yep that's the one. I just saw it for the first time on Ebay and decided that as a Spidey fan it would look nice in my collection. thumbsup2.gif

Spider-man is also in 138 but the cover isn't nearly as good.

Just took a look at number 138, I still like it and will add it to my want list, but I agree that 137 is just the bomb!!! 893whatthe.gif

Yep that's the one. I just saw it for the first time on Ebay and decided that as a Spidey fan it would look nice in my collection. thumbsup2.gif

Just took a look at number 138, I still like it and will add it to my want list, but I agree that 137 is just the bomb!!! 893whatthe.gif

You should buy a page from 138 http://www.comicsnart.pcrealm.net/Catalog/cat_r.htm

I didn't think they were going for that much since I saw the 9.6 that sold for $38 recently on Ebay. What I missed was the Restored label on that book foreheadslap.gif

I am going on Vacation and I am getting ready to sell a few items on Ebay. Don't hold it per say, but depending on how I do with my auctions I would be interested in it at that price. I will assume that the 9.6 on Ebay could sell for $200-$300 or more if the 9.4's are pulling just over $100 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Thanks thumbsup2.gif

That's suprising to hear. I've always prefered the #138. Much better/closer action shots of the major characters. Plus, give me a classic Romita over a Sal Buscema any time. #138 is actually one of my favorite covers of the 70s. ca138.jpg