• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Uncanny X-Men Run from #143-#389 includes NM+ 266, Annuals, AoA + more

8 posts in this topic

The usual stuff...

:takeit: over PMs.

Price includes shipping via Media Mail with a copy of the Domestic Mail Manual section that highlights the fact that yes, comic books are allowed to be sent via Media Mail (Section 173.2.3, subsection 4.1) - just in case the post office wants to get cute. This set of books will ship in two or three boxes, all insured. Sorry, no international.

Payment via Paypal, No HOSers or Probies. Give me a WHOA, BUNDY.

Uncanny X-Men (some VF in there, but mostly NM) Run from #143-#389 $485 shipped.

Missing issues 183, 190, 193 and 292. Issues up to 300 are bagged and boarded, issues 301-389 are bagged. Includes all annuals from #5 through 2001.

Also includes a nice NM+ copy of #266. Less than $2 an issue!

UXM.JPG

UXM266_FRONT.jpg

UXM266_BACK.jpg

Let's sweeten the pot a bit here - I'd love to get these to a Boardie rather than on Ebay - so before I send them there tomorrow, I'm going to throw these X-books in as well:

Phoenix End Song 1-5 NM

Rogue Limited Series 1-4 NM

The ENTIRE Age of Apocalypse series except Gambit and the X-Ternals in NM

and a 1st print hardback of Marvel Masterworks X-Men vol 1 (I think).

I'll post pictures tonight of these items when I get home. I've been asked about time payments, and unfortunately for this particular sale, I can't take them.

Here's the additional books - Phoenix End Song includes all the variant covers as well. Age of Apocalypse includes all team books (other than Gambit), Alpha, Omega, Chronicles and X-Universe - all in NM/NM+

296 books in all! $1.63 per book.

uxmbonus.JPG

Moved to Ebay!