• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Box of Copper & older! .85 cents Each! Make your OWN lot!!! (Closed for now...)

8 posts in this topic

ToS are as follows: (This thread is temporarily closed!!)

I'll sell to anyone unless I decide otherwise. Don't even bother if you have a bad "track record".

I use USPS and am shipping out of NJ 08628.

I'm shipping to the lower 48 only on these.

I generally ship out within two business days of the completed purchase.

Buyers will pay exact cost of shipping and delivery confirmation.

Buyer may pay to add insurance if desired.

Books will be packed safely in boxes, they will be bagged and secure.

Most of the copper books are mostly "vf- to vf+" , some are better, some are worse.

Most of the modern books are "NM or NM-".

Obviously I am not going to guarantee grades. If you want better pics of something, simply post up and ask before you decide to buy.

The books are sold "As is", with no refunds issued or returns accepted, so simply make sure that you have insurance if you are at all concerned about the value of your money and comics!

Pay me with Paypal only, within 24 hours of buying, please!

All right folks, I found a long-box of some of my old books, so keep your eyes open and you'll see some good opportunities.

In total, I counted over 120 issues of Marvel, DC, and Independent comic books and trade paper backs, spanning decades of history!

Wow....

These books weigh about 20 lbs shipped as a whole, and is going out at $125.00 shipped USPS Priority with full insurance and signature delivery, right now!

Almost every book that you will get is actually listed, but not all are shown due to time constraints. One more time, folks, almost every book that you will get is actually listed below, but not all are shown due to time constraints.

Basically what that means is that you will be getting more than what is listed and pictured if you buy the whole box!!

We've got DC, Marvel, and independent titles!

Ok, folks, :news:

My only requirement is that you simply need to buy a minimum of ten books!!!

Everything below is just eighty-five cents each, just form a 10 book minimum!!

This is a great opportunity!

**********************************************************************************************

We've got The Amazing Spider-Man issues 330, 331, 334-343, 348-353, and 360. These issues include the Sinister Six story line. :news: SOLD!!!

112ddeca.jpg

We've got The Punisher # 16-18 (This little period of The Punisher is not a bad read, this leads up to the "Shadowmasters" story line which is also pretty good), This is back when Erik Larsen was on the title, iirc.

The Punisher Annual 2 (with Moon Knight).

Plus, not shown, I have available PWJ #10, 12-14, 16-18, and PWZ #1-8, with the die-cut cover.

4678d8de.jpg

We've got titles by independent publishers for eighty-five cents apiece!

Rebel Blood #1, Samurai the 13th, Secret weapons #1 (old Valiant)

5f20c14b.jpg

Green Hornet #12, Turok #1, Cerberus Bi-weekly (#8 reprint)

1e209a4b.jpg

Some old Marvels

Doctor Who #60, Master of Kung Fu #76, Hulk / Power-man & Iron-Fist Team-Up Annual #3, and "2001..." issue #2.

f50776a3.jpg

Some indies...

2f724d41.jpg

Foreign Super-Boy issues. These are pretty beaten up. I am not sure what language these are in, I believe it is of the Scandinavian region. "Stalpojken" # 2-6 (1977), and #2 (1978)

ffd79170.jpg

***********************************************************************************************

**********************************************************************************************

X-Men 1993 #1-15, annual #1

********************************************************************************************

***********************************************************************************************

I have some trade paper-backs listed below.

Two from The Red Star series...

5e8845be.jpg

Classic Punisher, Death of Superman, Batman: Death in the Family :news: Batman Death in the Family is TAKEN!! , Havok & Wolverine: Meltdown, The Wolverine Saga3.

f86b356c.jpg

More trade paper-backs, two copies of DK2 #1 (just treat it like a trade paper-back when choosing), DMZ, and finally an Avengers tpb.

98431745.jpg

For every lot of ten floppies that you buy, you will be able to pick and add one of any remaining trade paper-backs at no additional cost! (While supplies last)

************************************************************************************************

If you want everything listed in this thread, it's all yours for $125.00 shipped and insured!

If you buy a lot of ten, or multiple lots of ten, just let me know which trade paper-backs(s) that you want, and what your zip code is, and I will give you a shipping & handling quote for your lot.

:news: SOLD!!! The Amazing Spider-Man issues 330, 331, 334-343, 348-353, and 360. ASM # 304 and Batman Death in the Family included at no extra charge!! :news: SOLD!!!

Sold to HotJuicyBurgers !!!

Thanks a lot bud!!