• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: HG Bronze, SA Spideys, LB Cole, Four Colors, Gold Key - CLOSED

78 posts in this topic

X-men 101 CGC 9.4 White Pages 1st Appearance Phoenix $295.00

Most of the X-men 101's I've seen are miscut. This one has nice centering and white pages :cloud9:

hm

Indeed, many copies do seem to have the back to front miswrap. This could be a keeper for someone! :baiting:

Contact Comics 4 CGC 6.5 White Pages LB Cole WWII Cover $SOLD

Note that the white splotches between the "T" and "A" in "Contact", to the left of "Comics", and at the bottom of the cover are on the inner well, not the book. This book is 67 years old, with great color and WHITE pages!

contact4.jpg

Space Family Robinson 1 F+ Gold Key, 1962 $75.00

This book is now over 50 years old, nice 1960's pop culture collectible.

:takeit: per PM

Thanks, you got it! :applause:

Some good, old-fashioned Disney Americana to enjoy your Sunday morning funnies and cereal with cold mike with! :popcorn:

My parents read comics growing up (both born in '42), and it was all about Archies, funny animals, and westerns for them. When I show them my Golden Age/Atom Age horror and sci-fi books, they say they don't remember ever seeing anything like them.

Four Color 116 CGC 8.0 OW Mickey Mouse $175.00

fc116.jpg