• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Flash: Showcase 4, 8, 13, 14 and Flash 105-350, Annual

126 posts in this topic

This is a moving sale. Keeping the old house to rent out and buying something new, so I need to raise cash.

RULES: Same as just about everyone else. :takeit: in the thread has priority over everything. PMs will have secondary preference.

SHIPPING: Your choice between priority mail envelopes or priority mail boxes. I charge exact shipping cost.

RETURNS: If you are unhappy, you pay the return shipping and I'll take it back and refund the purchase price.

I will NOT get to listing everything quickly. Individual issue scanning will take time. I'll do what I can today and tomorrow, then I will close the thread for 10 days and reopen when I return from a business trip. Later issues will be in bulk.

- Everything is raw except Showcase 4 and Showcase 8.

- To my knowledge, nothing has been pressed.

- No restoration on any comic.

Check out my sale on bulk lots of kids comics...

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5999851#Post5999851