• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman #0 Sketches

298 posts in this topic

I was told by my LCS that GL will be next month. I picked up 30 batmans, 5 for Imodium, 10 for Scott Blair and 15 for myself. I think that Batman and JLA will be the most versatile of the DC blanks.

So many good villains that you can put on a Batman blank. I plan to grab probably 20 JLA blanks and maybe 3 Green Lantern ones for myself.

:(

:baiting:

Would love to see what you guys are getting done wit the new blanks....

Had this done today....by a local artist that was at my LCS

Kyle Sams (great guy, looking for a break)

hes working under Nat Jones...

batmanblankkylesams.png

Awesome! :applause: I'm so glad to finally see the DC blanks. :) Congrats on those sketches. :acclaim:

I was told by my LCS that GL will be next month. I picked up 30 batmans, 5 for Imodium, 10 for Scott Blair and 15 for myself. I think that Batman and JLA will be the most versatile of the DC blanks.

So many good villains that you can put on a Batman blank. I plan to grab probably 20 JLA blanks and maybe 3 Green Lantern ones for myself.

:(

:baiting:

hm and Andy lol

Here are a few Batman 0 covers that were done at the EP Con:

These first two were done by the GREAT Eric Basaldua (EBAS):

CatwomanbyEBAS.jpg[/img]

IMG_0275.jpg[/img]

Here is a great James O'barr Joker:

DSCF0019.jpg[/img]

Aurthur Suydam sketched this wicked Batman:

DSCF0002.jpg[/img]

Here is a gorgeous Catwoman from up and comer Brent Peeples:

IMG_0274.jpg

Nei Ruffino provided this attractive sketch:

IMG_0276.jpg[/img]

Ok, so those in the know give us the run down. The quality on each of these 12 is going to be basically the same correct? If that's true looks like pencils are awesome, inks are good, and colors can be done but are touch n go? Do they hold copics?

Ok, so those in the know give us the run down. The quality on each of these 12 is going to be basically the same correct? If that's true looks like pencils are awesome, inks are good, and colors can be done but are touch n go? Do they hold copics?

the paper is not that porous and a little rough for pencils which leads to smearing. its works but just be extra careful. i am not sure about copics.