• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead Serbian Edition - complete set

36 posts in this topic

Hello,

Not the best way to start visiting this place, but a friend suggested that I should try to sell my items here first. So here we go. :)

- Collection set includes:

Complete Serbian run of The Walking Dead - 1-13 (everything that was published), only 500 copies were printed, NM/VF condition as I didn't read them + one more copy of #7 on top of that

+ Issues #2 and #10 variants, never opened - very limited print

- I am looking for $649

- Must be willing to pay through Skrill, Wired Transfer or maybe if the charges are not ridiculous - Western Union. I am open to suggestions for alternatives, but I will not accept Paypal payments!

- TWD Serbian Edition will be shipped from Serbia, anywhere in the world, and I will gladly check for costs (for the USA it should not be more the $25-$30 but I will post exact cost soon).

Thanks for checking this topic.

I can post photos of the collection, showing all covers, but scans for the interior I am not sure that are available anywhere.

Not sure if you guys know this, but I definitely forgot to mention that this is actually a flip book, meaning that on the other side is Invincible Comic Book. So, edition was two comic books per one issue... Everybody mention only The Walking Dead because of alternative covers for few first issues.

Also, I don't think that complete collection and preserved like mine can be found anywhere anymore. You can find few issues on eBay and that's it.

There's a line?

(shrug) Aussie rules. Oy Oy Oy!

My god that chant makes me cringe....