• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thief of Thieves #3-8 all 1st prints NM/NM+

8 posts in this topic

I've got my eye on a fairly big book, so I am looking to raise a little money by letting some things go.

:takeit: in the thread is king, but I will happily accept offers via PM. If someone buys in the public thread the books are theirs.

I'll take Paypal, checks, or money orders, and fee-free payment methods are always appreciated. If you are international you have to pay through Paypal.

Shipping is included in the price for US buyers, add $7 for Canada. All others will be exact cost to your location.

Returns accepted if not satisfied, but I must receive the same books back in the same grade before a refund will be issued. Return shipping is at buyer's expense.

Now, on to the set...

You get #1-7, all first prints, and all are NM/NM+ or better. Several would definitely have a shot at 9.8. I carefully selected these as my keepers from every available copy at my shop. My eyeball grades are:

#1: the typical tiny spine wear you see on this book, but not as bad as many. It has a bit of that bindery tick at the top corner, again like most copies. I think it a solid 9.6 candidate.

#2-7 are all solid 9.6-9.8 candidates, and with pressing I think that all would have a strong shot at 9.8.

eBay sales on this set range from $150-175 in recent auctions/BINs. Those are sale prices, not asking prices. Based on those I would like to ask SOLD for this bunch. I'll ship in a sturdy box, without any of the eBay hassles for either of us. If these don't sell in a day or two they'll get a shot on eBay.

TOT.jpg

ThiefOfThieves01.jpg

ThiefOfThieves02.jpg

ThiefOfThieves03.jpg

I scrounged up another run of #3-8, all 1st prints and all NM. I think all would have a shot at 9.6, but we'll call them NM just to be on the safe side. If someone would like to see scans I can scan them, and I'll answer any questions you have. Feel free to check my kudos for references.

Asking $39 shipped in the US. See rules above for international shipping.