• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*****SKETCHES SKETCHES SKETCHES.....PRICES LOWERED!!!*****

81 posts in this topic

Okay,

I'm going to try to do something I've never done before. I currently have some sketches that are at CGC scheduled to be graded. When? After New York Comic Con.

So to be fair, I'm going to sell a couple of those sketches, but here's the catch...there's no grade attached...THAT'S RIGHT!

This will be VERY similar to attending a convention and obtaining a sketch, and then making the arrangements to pay for the grading and return shipping via CGC.

Since these sketches are already at CGC, there's no FAST TRACK option..sorry guys.

Price for each sketch includes FREE SHIPPING via Priority Mail.

:takeit: is KING and board rules apply. That means no HOS or Probation Members.

Boardies who have less than ten post have to PM me and provide some references, such as other boards or E-bay sales.

NO OFFERS either since these wil be pretty much at close cost. In need of funds, so send me some reasonable offers

Payment must be sent via Paypal, MO or Check. Any other questions, please feel free to PM me...

Now the fun begins.