• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

.closed.

25 posts in this topic

yes, i'll be the one. you've got 4-5 sales threads that could've easily been combined into one. multiple threads are frowned upon as they take up real estate that others, who are playing by the rules, are jockeying for.

^^

[edit added on 9/17]

looks like the OP has made the effort to go thru and consolidate

(thumbs u

in the future, maybe don't post everything in the same post. makes it pretty hard to navigate. of course its up to you, no rules about it.

nice stuff, good luck, have a nice day.

in the future, maybe don't post everything in the same post. makes it pretty hard to navigate. of course its up to you, no rules about it.

nice stuff, good luck, have a nice day.

+1.

This. My ADD told me to give up.

GLWTS

--> Saga #8 is a readers copy because some of the rear pages have a small tear in them.

That's really interesting, as I just returned a bagged/boarded Saga #8 to Midtown when I discovered a similar problem with a 1" tear going through the rear pages. Maybe a weird production flaw of some kind.