• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYCC Walking Dead cast signing - Which issue?

17 posts in this topic

So there's going to be a special signing opp at NYCC with Kirkman, the executive producers,and some of the cast. There's only 50 tickets to go around (First come,first served) so I know it's a loooooooong shot, but I'd be remiss if I didn't at least try to get in. The question is, which issue should I bring just in case?

I'd like to get all sigs on one issue, so I'm thinking it'd be cool to have an issue that pertained to these characters (Though I know Merle/Daryl aren't in the comics):

Andrew Lincoln (Rick)

Chandler Riggs (Carl)

Danai Gurira (Michonne)

David Morrissey (The Governor)

Norman Reedus (Daryl)

Michael Rooker (Merle)

Probably a pipe dream, I know... but gotta be prepared!

Any info on how to get the tickets? Are they allowing more than one item? I'm seriously contemplating trying for this.

Details seem sparse right now. The way I'm reading it at this point is that the first 50 people who show up Saturday requesting these "tickets" get them. Sounds like a camp-out situation to me... Can't find any info on how many items are allowed, etc...

I would personally go with issue 7 or 8, since Tony Moore will be at the show, and you have have him sign those.

If they allow 3-4 items per person, then I will probably try for a ticket. If its only one item per person, then its not worth the effort.

I really want to see some details regarding this signing.

Why busy one comic up with a bunch of illegible sigs? Maybe pick one for each? A comic with a bunch of sigs over the art looks like azz.

Just one mans opinion though and I'm obviously in the minority here.

Why busy one comic up with a bunch of illegible sigs? Maybe pick one for each? A comic with a bunch of sigs over the art looks like azz.

Just one mans opinion though and I'm obviously in the minority here.

Naw I generally do agree with you. Which is why I'm hopeful you can do multiple items. But I just think a SS comic with all those sigs would be a pretty unique addition to my collection.

They've added information about the signing to the website, and it will be on a first come, first serve basis.

http://nycc12.mapyourshow.com/5_0/sessions/sessiondetails.cfm?ScheduledSessionID=1CABCD

Do you guys think that getting a ticket will be a problem for anyone with an exhibitor badge? The Robot Chicken autograph ticket information says that only people with 3 day 4 day or Saturday badges will be given tickets, so I don't know if it applies to this as well.

I'm also guessing that they will allow people to start lining up for this way before the show opens, meaning that it will be a ridiculous line by 7AM.

They've added information about the signing to the website, and it will be on a first come, first serve basis.

http://nycc12.mapyourshow.com/5_0/sessions/sessiondetails.cfm?ScheduledSessionID=1CABCD

Do you guys think that getting a ticket will be a problem for anyone with an exhibitor badge? The Robot Chicken autograph ticket information says that only people with 3 day 4 day or Saturday badges will be given tickets, so I don't know if it applies to this as well.

I'm also guessing that they will allow people to start lining up for this way before the show opens, meaning that it will be a ridiculous line by 7AM.

i could see people lining up on Thursday