• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC and mis-wraps, do you avoid them?

45 posts in this topic

An eloquent example, which I would never buy is this one

(and this is a miswrap-at-an-angle+miscut combo, the worst possible scenario). :P

Just awful. I'd pass. That said, I'm OK with miswraps so long as it's even and not over an 1/8th of an inch thick. Diagonal miswraps bother me the most, but I'd be willing to overlook it if it was slight.

Well, i bought THIS so what do you think??? :blush:

In fairness, this did SHATTER the alltime gpa low for any 9.6 copy :foryou:

OK. I admit that's another factor I consider as well :). I think this one was only $50 or so. Don't remember exactly. Would have skipped it otherwise.

36719.jpg

Well, i bought THIS so what do you think??? :blush:

In fairness, this did SHATTER the alltime gpa low for any 9.6 copy :foryou:

OK. I admit that's another factor I consider as well :). I think this one was only $50 or so. Don't remember exactly. Would have skipped it otherwise.

36719.jpg

Actually, looking again, i missed 1 sale. A 9.6 100 sold for $418 last year. other than that sale, no 9.6 on gpa has sold for less than $510 and the last 9.6 went for $700!. This one went for $421. I'm a sucker for Suschas even with some of the WICKED miswraps but for the price, i can live with this miswrap. If it was a tad bigger, i would have passed at the price but again, im a sucker for Suscha books :screwy: